Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I HATE when I get like this. I'm still worrying over those WEight Watchers Smart Ones Desserts that I ate earlier. It was the double choclate fudge cake. It is chocolate cake with chocloate syrup on the top and chocolate curls. How long do I have to worry about it making me sick? See my other post about Smart ONes Desserts. Sorry to beat a dead horse but you guys know how it is to obsess over something. I wish I hadn't eaten it now!!!!

I worry about things like that too. In fact, something I tasted today (didn't even eat more than a small bite of) didn't taste right after I stuck it in the microwave - so I tossed it out. I think it had freezer burn on it before I cooked it, but it didn't taste right and I threw it out. I'm still freaking about the small bite of potentially illness filled food.

Bottom line - we are both more than likely fine. Frozen food usually isn't contaminated as long as we don't do anything really stupid to it.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nah, you're fine. I read your other post, and as long at it was still cold, it's fine. I mean, if you had put it in the fridge, you'd expect it to be good for a couple of days at least, so logic holds that if you put it in the freezer before this 2 day window, you'll be fine. It's not like it's meat or anything. I'm normally really a stickler about food and expiration dates and everything (lol our family does these poking-fun skits over the holidays and whoever imitates me always includes something about me checking the date on the milk, etc.). I really, really, think you'll be fine. I think they put that warning on the carton 'cause you'll get some dunderhead who'll leave the thing in the fridge for two weeks or something and then re-freeze it for a year and decide to eat it.
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>