Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

These are 2 movies id love to see, however, I am not sure if there is any V* in them, and if there is how bad the scenes are?

there is NO v* in walk the line.
    it is my favorite movie currently.
    it is AMAZING. see it.

i didn't see rent, but see walk the line! it's so good
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I don't think there is any in rent...I didn't see it, but i did see the broadway production. However, you know how they over-dramatize things in hollywood [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]. If you want, I think it would say on screen-it: http://www.screenit.com/movies/2005/rent.html
    scroll down to blood and gore.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I saw half of rent and I walked out...LOL It wasn't NEARLY as good at seeing it LIVE There was no V* in the parts that I saw. And I haven't seen Walk The Line and probably never will so I'm no help there.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Walk The Line is such a good movie!! Absolutely no v*!

Walk the Line is my new favorite movie! It is awesome and even though he is on drugs and drinking all the time in it, there is no v*! Yay! But seriously, it is a great movie, definitely reccommend it!

I saw Walk the Line last week, and I cannot stop thinking about it. It is SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!! Joaquin was robbed of an Oscar!!! I need to own this movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i know what you mean kelly i cant belive he did not win and he played a great part in the movie i was so mad he lost i love walk the line it was such a great movie [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

I just bought it yesterday, now I need the soundtrack! The music gets you into it so much!

The music is great! I should buy the soundtrack too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love Joaquin. I've seen just about everything he's been in, even when he was a kid and went by "Leaf". I didn't see Capote, so I don't know if Philip Seymour Hoffman was better or not, but Walk the Line was great!!!!

im a total rent freak and there is a part in it where u think mimi (the lead) is going to she is withdrawing from herion...it was one of those she almost does but doesnt things...i looked away but my gf said that that the actress does not vomit...i loved that movie

i will be seeing walk the line sooner or later

does anyone know how bad the v**** scene in brokeback mountain is? i really wanna see that

There isn't any vomiting in Brokeback Mountain. I had heard there was, but when I watched it there actually wasn't any.

It is an EXCELLENT movie!