Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i had a major triumph today. i was keeping the nursery this morning cuz they were having a women's bible study & i had 3 kids & my dad was helping me out. 1 of them had drank nearly all of her juice & had about 4 or 5 small cups of goldfish crackers along w/ 3 or 4 ritz crackers. after eating all of that she started running & playing & all of a sudden we heard her say "eww" about a minute before her mom was suppose to get her. it turned out she v*ed alittle bit. we went ahead & showed her mother & told her so she would know what happened& she cleaned up before my dad or i had a chance to clean it. her mom told us that she usually eats & doesn't know when to stop. i was glad that she wasn't sick for her sake.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

i am happy because of you!

Be brave

How wonderful! You did great.

We are all proud![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II

Yes very good job!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!