Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been reading a lot about apple cider vinegar lately, and it seems like it works miracles in treating a lot of things, particularly stomach ailments like nausea, acid reflux, etc. I guess the acid kills bad bacteria. I read one web site that said if you take a shot of straight apple cider vinegar when you start to feel queasy, it can knock it out in about 5 minutes (evn food poisoning). Some people use it for nausea, hangovers and motion sickness too.

Has anyone ever used it? I might try it and see if it helps with my weight loss.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

when I was about 13 ( Im 23 now ) my mom gve it to m eto help digest my food, I only took it a few times...So I really don't know if it works...

I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, I read some of those links too, I was just wondering if ayone here has used it. I'm always leery of stuff that claims to be a "miracle cure" for all these different things. if it was, wouldn't everoyne and their dogs have heard about it?
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

My friend took the pills to lose weight, she lost some weight but one day it was warm out and she was sweating and she smelled like vinegar, seriously she stunk! She even smelt it.
    I tried them to but had to stop because they really upset my stomach.

LOL, Ontariogirl, that is so gross that she stunk. From what I read you are supposed to mix it with honey so it doesn't upset your tummy.

Well, I think I am goingto try it. I can't handle being a fatty. I've gained 15 pounds in 3 months on this new birth control and it's pissing me off tuff.

ive used it.
    you mix it with honey or else you cant handle it.
    it tastes horrific.
    two tablespoons of it is all you need.
    it helps with indigestion.

Quote Originally Posted by liz28
    ive used it.
    you mix it with honey or else you cant handle it.
    it tastes horrific.
    two tablespoons of it is all you need.
    it helps with indigestion.

liz - did it help you lose any weight? how long did you take it?

It does help to lose weight. My friend took the capsules before she ate.

Nice!!!!