Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

deleted cause i'm so embarassed. sorry to those who had to read it.Edited by: mystikal star
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

i'm curious!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

lol. you'd think i was nuts.
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

you're not making me less curious by saying that, you know! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

We wouldnt think you were nuts! You should here some of the stuff i do, thats nuts. being nuts is good ^_^
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </a>

awww mystikal dont be embarrassed hun... but also dont feel pressured into saying nething u dont wanna!!

but just remember, here, we dont laugh at each other or make fun of each other.. we understand each more than anyone else can...

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Okay. I'll post because I really want advice. But just remember I'm a hypochondriac. This is a little gross--not v gross though.

I think I might have parasites. I hadn't gone poo in about three days and yesterday I did and it was in little chunks. And one chunkie had a straight thingy coming outta it. It could have been mucus because whenI don't go for a few days it is mucus crap sometimes but it just makes me wonder. And plus I've been kinda nauseous lately. Not severe nauseous but enough to make me worry. And everytime after I eat I feel a little weird. I was just wondering if I should get my doctor to test me. It was probably just mucus. I was actually going to put on gloves and fish the poo outta the toilet but just as I was starting to someone knocked on the door. DAMN THEM!

And can you get blood clots from bruises? If the bruises are done purposely?

There I posted. ANd i know you think i'm nuts.
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

mystikal no, ur not nuts.... u have a right to worry!

unfortunately tho, i know nothing about parasites and how they can be seen e.t.c. so i wud advice going to the docs simply because they can give u a truer diagnosis than ne of us can.

if it makes u feel ne better.. my bowel system lately has just been HAYWIRE as well... im strting to think its smthing to do with IBS... but i dont know... =| but iv been feeling a little nauseous, getting cramps, bloated, pains, e.t.c e.t.c e.t.c. which is worse after i eat as well... so you know, iv gotta think about getting that checked out as well. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

i can hear from ur words that ur pretty anxious and feeling rotton right now.. so ((((hugs you))))

sorry i cant help u !!! but im thinking of you... and i'll say it again... ur not nuts.

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Hey there!

Awww, don't feel embarasssed, I would be just like you are if I had that happening to me. You may have from lettuce or something like that, its possible. I would get it checked just to be safe and for your peace of mind.

I also have IBS, and things happen that are uncomfortable and all that due to it. I hope you find out what it is. Let us know. Its nothing to feel ashamed about, Im sure theres lots of ways to get things like that, from underdone food and stuff.

aww hun you are NOT nuts and have nothing to be ashamed about ok?

Something may have been bunging you up...i went a couple of days without going and when i started to all i could do was little "chunks"..i had a Dr. appt a few days later and I asked..she said that they way I eat ai am bound (no pun intended) to get constipated..i wsa going in chunks because the obstruction was slowly breaking down..so that might be it.

If I were you id go see a doc...it would put your worries/mind at ease..

Im not sure about the bruise question..my guess is a brusie (self0inflicted or not) could cause a clot...but imnot sure..a good question for a doc!

And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

You are not nuts at all! I had that same worry years ago. But here is the good news. Parasites are very hard to detect, so it is doubtful that you would see one in your poo. More than likely your IBS is just acting up.

Peace.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

I had that today too. WEIRD!! I've had it before and i mentioned it to my doctor, but i can't remember what she said.

Umm also, when you feel constipated that's when it happens most right? 'cause that's what happens to me.

makes me worried too! I feel all hot and yuckey today, like i can't get comfortable, i'm sweating and stuff. I'm going to take my temp.

.I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

This is in my situation, the white chunks are IBS, hard (Dry) bowel movements are IBS, loose 9 times out of 10 are IBS, I have IBS, and I am emet, so when the plumbing goes haywire I go crazy and run to a doctor, I have to a doctor several times over the "Chunk" problem, I had three opinions on it. It's IBS, if you have IBS, the exact same thing happens to me, the longest I have went without a Bowel movement is 5 and 1/2 days. It's so scary, but once a doctor tells you, and you understand your condition, it makes it easier.

I know your fear.

Stephen

you're not nuts!

you probably don't have parasites, either...but I think you can get the treatment for them even without testing, so ask your Dr. just to be sure.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.