thanks for the reassurance. i jsut went and sprayed his desk with lysol. on the same topic, i think i had an axiety attack yesterday. i couldn't leave my apt and my husband was getting so mad that i wouldn't go to the store with him. i jsut cried and took a bath and then i was better. i really hate feelign like this. I'm so afraid of where i'm going to be if i get sick.

do any of you think that what they say about emetophobes about rarely v* is true? I really hope so...

The reason i asked about the d* to v* is because last christmas (2004) i was sick on xmas with d* and went to a relatives and was in the bathroom alot. couldn't eat...the next day, everyone except me and one other person were v*. do you think it was from me? i still ponder it to this day, because my sister wasn't there, but I was with her the night before and she had d* at the same time the others were v*.....GOT THAT...i'm rambling.

the good thing of all of this is that it's 55 outside today and i'm in PA, so hopefully the weather will stay this way and i can be outside and get fresh air. i hate the winter season..........HELP