Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hope this doesn't gross any body out.......

I think my emet started when I was about 10. I was at summer camp, and we had gathered in the "mess" tent for breakfast. Each cabin sat together. We had all just sat down when the girl next to me suddenly v* all over the table. We all jumped up and squealed. The cabin leader who was a girl probably 18 or so looked at me and said "Clean that up and come let us know when you're finished" and quickly lead the restof the girls out. I was a pretty obedient kid and did what I was told--scarred for life. Then I got the sv* when I was like 13 and it was the kind where you're dead asleep and you are jerked from sleep and have to leap from bed to run to the bathroom--I didn't even make it all the way and felt bad that my mom had to clean it. YUK!!!!!!!!!!! I guess v* is such a scary, out of control thing, that's part of it, too.

I really dont remember when mine started, I have many memories tho.......

being at school and the girl next to me v* on the floor and it going up the leg of my chair...

my sister vomiting all over the carpet in our house (i never walked on that part of thecarpet again!!)

my niece who was 2 v* in thecar, my sister was driving near my house, she came by the clean up and left bits of v* in my kitchen sink!!!

I could go on and on and on (but I wont!!!)

Welcometo the site from cold rainy England.

Laney [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]