Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Last night I had another bout of 'out of nowhere nausea.' I was feeling kind of weird and I ate two pieces of pizza and drank some coke. The weird feeling was there afterwards but it didnt feel like nausea. Well about two hours later I was sitting on the floor writing in my journal and then the nausea came from nowhere. I jumped up and popped a Dramamine. This again was real nausea and was gone as fast as it came. Of course it had me pacing my room for a little while. Why does that happen? I havent been taking my vitamins for about a month and I'm feeling it. Tired all the time, daily headaches, and nausea. I bet I'm deficient with vitamins or whatever. Time to start popping those vitamins again. I just think this OONN is weird.

Sorry to pollute the board. Just scared. Cause I feel weird tonight. I havent eaten since 3:00 PM and its now 10:30 PM. Too scared to.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Gah, I get that too and it's sooo annoying and scary too! You said that you haven't eaten since 3 - not eating can make you dizzy and nauseous! Maybe you could just try a few crackers or a piece of plain toast or something. Other than that, I'm just as baffled as you. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Sometimes i will just be sitting around talking to people and all of a sudden i get a really weird sensasion (sp?) in my throat, almost like im going to gag. Then of course i panick and it sends me into a cycle. Not eating enough makes me really nauseated and dizzy so you probably should try eating something really light or even just drinking some juice.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </a>

mystikal, u are not polluting the board!!! bless yah!!!

anyway, i get that too sumtimes.. but the best thing u can do is carry on with what u were doing and ignore it... maybe u were dehydrated.. maybe u were over-tired or stressed... maybe u were too hot.. either way, u wudnt be sick... so maybe next time u can try and not jump right up and take one of those tablets... otherwise u wil be relying on those for the rest of ur life...

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

pink_flamingo: I get that feeling too!! How strange! I thought it was just me!

Rachel xxx