Hey guys, I'm back, I still feel like crap. I'm shaking still, I stopped crying (It's just fear, I don't know what sparked the tears) and I somehow reckon, I kept myself together about it this time. The v* has stopped although I feel as if I could v* again at any minute.

My parents are nagging me to try my best to feel better, they booked tickets for me and Amy to go see some comedian tonight.

Hm, something I noticed was that while I was sick, I was aggressive, I don't know why, not towards the nurses, but my parents. They told me to stop whinging about 60 times, it got too much and I roared "SHUT UP ALREADY! I KNOW!! I CAN'T HELP IT!" louder than Harris Peet.

My parents, shocked, left. The nurses sent a doctor guy to come up and talk to me about "Pyschologicaldisorders.". I said I had aspbergers, and I was distressed and frustrated and having parents continually bug you was annoying. He agreed and left. Soon, the v* stopped but the stupidest bit was that I felt very fatigued and tired but had to get up to d* every few minutes. Also, I don't know why, but it made me urinate more than a Diabetic.

Mom is nagging me to bring in washing even though I'm feeling sick. She's using this ultra loud vacuum cleaner right next to me which is annoying. I'm trying to rest.

Either way, I still feel really n*. Hopefully this bug is passing. Also thanks Amy and Purpleteacher. I hope to get out soon.

-Jay.