Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Guys, you won't believe this, I got stomach flu, it's awful. One of the girls I was with at the park yesterday said she just recovered from it. I classify myself only 50% emetophobiac most of the time but I can't stop shaking. I've had cramps and d* all morning and my stomach is churning horribly, I keep burping up that horrible taste I mentioned in Q&A. I'ts 2003 all over again [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

Any advice? My parents left and are at work, I called but they just suggested it was "overeating" or "too much computer". RIDICULOUS!

Note: I'm about to be sick, I strongly warn that some people might not wish to read further.

Goddamnit, I just v*'d. for the first time, since dec 23, 2003, I'm v*'ing, sitting here with the same cursed white bucket. I'm starting to think (damn I did it again) that people who say nausea is worse, because I just have to take a deep breath before it happens. I'm not worried (again) about asphyxiation (suffocating or choking) but the shakiness and [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]ing won't stop either. (once again) I'm still feeling like crap, and I'm counting down the time till my next one. It's about 20 seconds in between.

Damn isn't there a straight on cure for sv*? I've never actually looked, but I know about antibiotics for bacteria infections. (yet again, ohh this feels like s**t). Moms home, she's going to take me to the hospital because I won't stop whinging.

-jay

Holy!! Jay, are you ok? Go to hospital, take those things you gave me. Ohh I feel sorry for you, I feel bad about yelling at you yesterday. I really hope you get better.

Hugs and kisses

-Amy
    Bringing up the subject every day.

How are you doing now? First of all, you are very brave to be near your comp and V* because I would be running around the neighborhood naked or something because I would have lost my mind to that severe degree.... Thank goodness for your mom *hugs*
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you feeling now Jay? I hope it's gone.
    Bringing up the subject every day.

Hey guys, I'm back, I still feel like crap. I'm shaking still, I stopped crying (It's just fear, I don't know what sparked the tears) and I somehow reckon, I kept myself together about it this time. The v* has stopped although I feel as if I could v* again at any minute.

My parents are nagging me to try my best to feel better, they booked tickets for me and Amy to go see some comedian tonight.

Hm, something I noticed was that while I was sick, I was aggressive, I don't know why, not towards the nurses, but my parents. They told me to stop whinging about 60 times, it got too much and I roared "SHUT UP ALREADY! I KNOW!! I CAN'T HELP IT!" louder than Harris Peet.

My parents, shocked, left. The nurses sent a doctor guy to come up and talk to me about "Pyschologicaldisorders.". I said I had aspbergers, and I was distressed and frustrated and having parents continually bug you was annoying. He agreed and left. Soon, the v* stopped but the stupidest bit was that I felt very fatigued and tired but had to get up to d* every few minutes. Also, I don't know why, but it made me urinate more than a Diabetic.

Mom is nagging me to bring in washing even though I'm feeling sick. She's using this ultra loud vacuum cleaner right next to me which is annoying. I'm trying to rest.

Either way, I still feel really n*. Hopefully this bug is passing. Also thanks Amy and Purpleteacher. I hope to get out soon.

-Jay.

Guys more bad news [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img],mom suggested that since I stopped V*, I should eat something. So she made me a light dinner of toast and some jelly. I continued feeling n* (it hasn't stopped) then after 5 mins, my stomach rejected it.

Ohhhh damn, why!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this stupid feeling. Why can't the stupid bug move on or my immune system tackle it, I sound weird, but I'm really hungry and can't eat. I'm thirsty and can drink small quantities.

Any help or reassurance guys?

If you don't feel like eating, don't. You don't have to eat. Just try sips of water or flat ginger ale. When you can handle that, THEN try something like jello and move up to the toast and such. You can go quite a few days without eating...it's the fluids you need.
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

Hey guys, I'm feeling a little better now. Is it just me or did this site go offline for 12 hours? Must be my ISP.

Yeah I'm feeling a little better, I still can't eat because it upsets my stomach but I can drink and eat jelly/fairy food.

Oh man what a long few days it was. Fever, sweating shaking, the lot. I was so fatigued as well, couldn't keep my head up nor could I sleep. Last night took forever, I managed to hurl myself out of bed by grabbing the door handle and stumble over to the computer. Only to find that www.emetophobia.org was down.

Stomach flu or whatever it was that I got, was horrible, but in my view, it's not so much the v* itself, the feeling is pretty crappy, and the sounds/smells spark the fear from long ago. I DEFINATELY don't want to get sick like this again, but as for my phobia, I'm more afraid of the nausea when it goesbeyond the point of no return, whereas you know 100% what will happen.

My body is in crap condition, feeling rotten, my mouth is numb and itchy from last nights v* episodes. My stomach feels like it's been wrung out like a sponge. Then again, as a good friend of mine says, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. I have a feeling the next time I get something like this, my immune system is gonna go "F**K OFF!" and fight it with more force than Ben Johnson on steroids.

Thanks for the support guys, thanks Amy and Paula.

-Jay Rough

YES JAY I COULD NOT GET ON ALL DAY. IT WAS DRIVING ME MAD!!!

I'm glad you are feeling better. Wow. It sounds like you had a very rough time, but dealt with it great, and it seems with a very positive attitude. Good for you. You will feel much better soon. I do think that the site was down.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Bravo for being at the computer typing in between v episodes! I hope you get better soon, take it easy on introducing foods back into your system.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11