Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just have a bad feeling that I am going to get a sv. First, there was my coworker who complained about his stomach today, then went home. Then, my husband and I picked up dinner tonight and I noticed that the guy that brought our food to us had just gotten out of the bathroom. I am hoping he didn't prepare the food at all (it was Noodles and Company takeout). Hopefully he just grabbed the bag someone else prepared and handed it to us, but from where I was sitting I couldn't see. Who knows if he was even sick, but I just have one of those dreaded feelings, you know? I really hope I am wrong . . .

I hate when that happens! ugh - somedays I just have a heightened sense of
    awareness and my fear is really on my mind. most of the time these are the
    best times because I AM so aware and tend to be more careful.

you probably are wrong. don't stress

I also hate when that happens. One of those days when you just feel impending doom...99.9% of the time you are wrong though. Could you do something that you find fun to try to take your mind off it?

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I had the same kind of day yesterday, and I couldn't get on to this site. I had sooooo much anxiety that I couldn't eat or enjoy my day. I was shaking, and if I wasn't out in public with DH, I would have been in tears. I though I had anxiety because I was going to get a sv last night. I went out to eat the night before and I just kept thingking that the food I ate was bad, and that's why I feel like this today. Anyway, I feel better today, and I hope that anxiety doesn't come back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.