Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: my poor dog

Hybrid View

AS IF MY NIGHT WAS NOT CRAZY ENOUGH!!! MY DOG IS HAVING BLODDY D* THIS MIGHT BE A STRANGE QUESTION...BUT CAN YOU CATCH ANYTHING FROM YOUR DOG?

No, you can't catch anyhting from your dog, but please take it to the vet ASAP. Bloody dee-ree is NOT a good sign. PLease don't wai...
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

THANKS I AM TRYING TO FIND AN EMERGENCY VET RIGHT NOW.....

Poor thing!!!!!!! I hope he/she is ok, please let us know........
    ~*~Charlene~*~

thanks Charlene, i hope she is okay. there is no 24 hour vet near me. so I will have to take her first thing in the morning. Thanks again I'll keep ya'll posted

Oh that sounds TERRIBLE! I remember this one time when Sydney (The dog we used to have) Got hives! It was really weird she had little bumps all over her and she was throwing up. We took her to an all night vet and he gave her a shot of something and she was all better. The best they can figure is she was bit by a spider and had an allergic reaction. Anyway I hope your doggy is alright...I love doggies SO MUCH my heart aches when they are in pain.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

That is horrible! One of my dogs had that once and you could just see how awful she felt. I hope you were able to get in this morning. Let us know how she is!

MY DOG IS OKAY...SHE WAS UP ALL NIGHT EVERY HALF HOUR TO GO OUTSIDE. IT WAS A LONG NIGHT. SHE WENT TO THE VET AND SHE HAS COLITIS. SO SHE SHOULD BE FINE...THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!!!

i am happy because your dog is better!!!

Sooooo glad to hear she'll be fine --- YAY!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Oh what a relief...poor dog. I hate it when my dogs are sick. That is actually the one time I can look past the puke and care more about their well being.

You're a good dog parent!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip