Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Welp its that time of the month again, and yeah I'm feelin out of it (I know I post about this every month lol) but like I think part of it is I need to eat something here, I feel like passing out, I've been eating crackers. Any other good ideas of what to eat to get feeling more with it here? I have to go work in an hour or so, and I'm trying to get feeling better before I go. I know most of this is just I need to eat something. I hate that when you feel so bad you don't want to eat but you know you have to.

i just forced down a banana.
    try that. its bland and easy to chew.

definitely need more energy to work on than just crackers though.

How about a piece of fruit?? Other than that i think dry cereal is a good option, something bland...

I agree- something bland will be best. A banana is not a bad idea as it has binding qualities to help stomachs feel better... I'm not qa fan of bananas tho so often they're the last thing I facny to eat
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

something light.