Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Headache

I have a relly bad headache since yesterday, and my forehead its hurting me a lot.

I feel little nausea, and a little stomach pain (just a little)

Is it right that i am not going to V?

I am freaking out, what to do? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Have you tried Excedrin? It's the only thing that will take headaches away for me. I love the stuff! I think it is because it has caffeine in it. I hope you feel better!

what is excedrin. i am not from england nor USA dont know english well [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

It's basically either aspirin or tylenol (acetaminophen) with caffeine. Right? LOL I think so anyway. Maybe take and aspirin and have a cup of coffee. I get headaches from caffeine withdrawal. Since it's in your forehead, maybe it's sinus? Maybe you have a little congestion, like a little cold or something???? Do you have sudafed you could take? Try a cool cloth on your head.

hope you feel better!!!
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

I have headaches all the time and I have migraines VERY frequently too, but I have yet to V* from them. I get really, really sick with my migraines and sometimes I wish I could V* to make the pain and pressure go away. Try and take some medicine over-the-counter and if the headache doesn't go away in 24 hours or if headaches aren't common for you, see a doctor ASAP.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do you have allergies? Sometimes that can give you a headache. Maybe get some medicine for allergy relief.

yeah floweralison is right. i have allergies this time of year and i always get bad headaches from it. my sinuses always hurt me. have you heard of sudafed? it helps a lot!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state