Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo thread

Since we are really a huge wide range of people,was wondering if we wanted to show ourselfs off,so to speak lol...

I know some of us have pics in our avatars but here's the chance to be noticed lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Probably best to just put up links to our pics as if we have pages and oages of pics we may have a problem loading up this thread..

Any probalems with knowing how to upload a pic and link it just need to ask

So,us our familys the pets anything,just something to keep our minds off bad days/nights and to say a hello to each other lol..in some sort of way...

Il start this is me :-

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...eLoveXx/me.jpg

</span>I look a little purple but hey its me lol..

xVx

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here's me:

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/39F_PIC--WIND.jpg[/img]

My 19-yr-old son Derrick:

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/DERRICK_2.jpg[/img]

My 17-yr-old son Phil:

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/6E8_philllllll.bmp[/img]

My 14-yr-old daughter Brittani (sorry soooo biiig!!)[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/AZ8_BRITZI.jpg[/img]

Last but not least, my baby girl (chihuahua) Lucy:

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/D18_LUCY!!.jpg[/img]

~*~Charlene~*~

lol i know im not smiling or anything (and I've got a really funny expression on my face, to begin with) but here's me:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...action=viewIma ge&amp;friendID=47353949&amp;imageID=564050768&amp ;Mytoken=1 3622D0D-13C3-BC07-2A738AB01A91742376359792

oh, p.s.: sorry the url is sooo long :S

-hayley XOXOXEdited by: hayleyw

Okay so I have chosen three: (lol i'm going pic crazy!)

http://photobucket.com/albums/e357/P...0/?action=view &amp;current=9b57a8dc.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/e357/P...0/?action=view &amp;current=fb028dd2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/e357/P...0/?action=view &amp;current=3b7bff65.jpg

Tell me if the links don't work!

P.S. I loved seeing all of your guys' pics!!! You guys are all gorgeous.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

These are some pictures of me on my wedding day with my husband Mark and my bridemaids:

[img]uploads/images/Hale/06Hayley_and_maRK.jpeg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/Hale/2FB_02Hayley_Bridesmaids.jpeg[/img]

Edited by: Hale
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Okay......I think I posted these in another thread, but may as well give it another go if no one minds

Here is my Uncle Dean (who is so amazingly awesome) and I my first day in Australia (after an 8 hour drive, and 20 hour flight- thank god you can't smell pictures!). Although you would never be able to tell by looking at me, my mom is half African-Canadian. Her skin is a little bit lighter than my Uncle's....how I ended up white as hell is beyond me.

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/9BC_deanandme.JPG[/img]

Here is my man and I- this pic was actually taken on our second date!

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/4FZ_chrisandme1.jpg[/img]

And here is me messin' around with the digital camera. I obviously couldn't be bothered to straighten my hair.

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/7B1_jan6th2-resized.JPG[/img]

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

Here's my daughter and me from Sept '04 (she's two months here)

[img]uploads/images/nikkil/5CA_Nikki+Audrey2004.jpg[/img]

And here we all are at the zoo later that month. And in case anyone was wondering, yes, I am taller than my boyfriend [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

[img]uploads/images/nikkil/394_FamilyZoo.jpg[/img]

Nikki

All your men are so hot!!! ok here goes...doggies first

[img]uploads/images/mjewell/Bodie_and_Gus_outside.JPG[/img]

And hubbyand his brother in law doing a senior portrait...hubby is the one on the left

[img]uploads/images/mjewell/Tim_and_Brent_Senior_pics.JPG[/img]

And me and hubby on a rock, lol - this was actually a couple years ago before we were married

[img]uploads/images/mjewell/78Z_scan0002.jpg[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Amber, I love your hair in the last pic! So pretty!

California girl, your kids are so goodlooking, what backround are you/they?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Well, we emets obviously have one thing in common-we're all good looking! lol I want to put up a pic, but I am having trouble, anybody want to let me know how? I'd much appreciate it! Thanks!

Crazybeautiful- thank you- and if you want my hair you can have it! I can't STAND my curly hair....I attack it with my flat iron at every opportunity!

Mandee- You're commenting on the hotness of our partners, when you ahave a GQ-lookin' man of your own. You guys make such a Ken and Barbie couple- it's almost sickening (j/k). I also want tocuddle your dogs- they are VERY cute.

Dayna- you can upload a photo to the site by using the last icon on the bottom row (little yellow mountain picture with a green arrow). You may want to resize them a bit first though- if you haven't they may end up ginormous!

*amber*

Quote Originally Posted by crazybeautiful

Amber, I love your hair in the last pic! So pretty!

California girl, your kids are so goodlooking, what backround are you/they?

CRAZY/BEAUTIFUL~~

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their background: Hispanic, Puerto-Rican, German, &amp; French (from me), and Hispanic and Indian (from their dad). Pretty interesting combo, huh?

MJEWELL~~~

BEAUTIFUL dogs and hot hubby!!!! You are very pretty!!!

NIKKI~~~

What a gorgeous baby!!!!!!!!!

Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I dont know how to load a photo on this site! Everyone looks so friendly, beautiful and nice!

It's great to see all you guys!! Great idea Violet!....only thing is I tried to upload a pic, but the image is too big...I don't know how to make it smaller[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    ~Sheri~

To upload a photo just click the little image icon on your text box that has a blue arrow. To make pictures smaller, I usually just open them on my computer and find the "resize" option and make them smaller before I post.

Thanks for the compliments Charlene and Amber. Ken and Barbie, LOL. Charlene, i would have guessed your kids were almost fully Native American, but that is quite a mix of backgrounds they have! Your oldest kinda looks like Vin Diesel. yummy.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

[img]uploads/images/Carolee/154_A7C_meandcare2.jpg[/img]

me and my friend simon this was a year ago, I have blonde hair now...

Quote Originally Posted by mjewell

Charlene, i would have guessed your kids were almost fully Native American, but that is quite a mix of backgrounds they have! Your oldest kinda looks like Vin Diesel. yummy.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I started laughing when I read this!!!! My oldest would like to know that he's "yummy"......he is SUCH a great guy, will be 20 in a few months. He's kind of intimidating tome because I'm 5'-1", and he's 6'-1".!! He is a big sweetheart[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

This is me and my huge Sulley from Monsters Inc that my boyfriend got for me! He is as fluffy as he looks and takes up so much room but i love him [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

[img]uploads/images/trinity13/B82_Sulley_and_Nik_3.1.jpg[/img]

Trinity

First this is my dog Sydney, she actually died 2 years ago but she was my baby and I love her very much...still...and I miss her...

This is a picture of me, I'm ugly so try not to barf!

And that's me! Hee hee! The picture was taken on a day when I was sick so don't blame me for the way I look!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

LOL Monica you are not ugly, I'm not even close to barfing [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Your dog looks so sweet...poor thing[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Sorry about these, don't show me smiling...or anything else.

I dont have scaned pictures of me, but I wiil scan and than I will post you to see

I just wanted to say that all you girls are HOT! And if any of you ever decide to become Lesbians then please call me or PM me or something and we can totally get it on! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

YAY!! I love seeing everyone's pics. You are all gorgeous! Charlene, you kids are beautiful!!

This is my husband, me and our cats. This was our christmas e-card this year,

[img]uploads/images/kellybean/9BC_epic.jpg[/img]

KELLYBEAN~~~~

Thank you!!!!! You, hubby, and kitties make a beautiful family[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Kelly, that pic of you guys with your cats is too cute!!!! Can you tell Im a cat lover, lol!!

Thanks guys!! It was so hard trying to get the cats to sit still!! Good thing Christmas is only once a year!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

that's my puppy samantha!

that's me! stupid picture, i like my eye makeup though!

i'm in the middle, looking very very pale, i don't tan! i just get suburn and then it goes away :/ I guess this picture was pre-discovery of bronzer!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Quote Originally Posted by kellybean

YAY!! I love seeing everyone's pics. You are all gorgeous! Charlene, you kids are beautiful!!

This is my husband, me and our cats. This was our christmas e-card this year,

[img]uploads/images/kellybean/9BC_epic.jpg[/img]

Aww, what cute cats! And of course, you are gorgous, and your husband's very handsome!!

Hi all,

I know I don't post much, but I loved seeing everyone's pics, so here
    is me and hubby (baldy in the glasses) on our honeymoon in the Sinai
    Dessert in Egypt...it was incredible! BTW you are all gorgeous,
    as are your animals!

Kate

[img]uploads/images/sela/3ED_IMG_1070b.JPG[/img]