Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: nervous

my boss at work has been off sick with food poisoning, is it just me or would anyone else be worriied that its an sv. im startingt o get very nervous

ergh i feel horrible, my stomach is churning so much. i think i have it. Someone where i work during the week (different to where the person i was today) has had a stomach bug too. I feel like its my turn

is anyone there?

Sorry you are feeling so bad nicki. I hope you are not getting a bug. Hopefully it is anxiety making you feel so bad. I hope you feel better soon.

Nicki, how are you feeling now? I hope ok. Remember, even if you catch a sv* doesn't mean you will v*. I had one a month ago and didn't. Do you have some phenergan? Something to calm you? Someone you can call?

Let us know how you are!!!
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

If your boss says that it's food poisioning, I would trust him. I think that he would be the best one to know. Your stomach is probably gurgling because you're nervous about it. That's how mine is right now. I know exactly how you're feeling. I would tell you to try and relax, but that would be hypocritical of me because I need to do the same thing, but I can't.

I guess this wasn't much help....I hope you are feeling better now.

Quote Originally Posted by floweralison

If your boss says that it's food poisioning, I would trust him. I think that he would be the best one to know. Your stomach is probably gurgling because you're nervous about it. That's how mine is right now. I know exactly how you're feeling. I would tell you to try and relax, but that would be hypocritical of me because I need to do the same thing, but I can't.

I guess this wasn't much help....I hope you are feeling better now.

I totally agree. Some people just know their bodies and know the difference between food poisioning and a SV. There is also a chance that other people are sick with the same symptoms at home, meaning it was probably FP and not a SV (SV's tend to go from one person to the next, not everyone being sick all at the same time).

How are you doing now? Hopefully it was just your nerves getting to you...
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know that nervous feeling. I am feeling it now. There has been a horrible sv going around here. They even closed one elem school for an afternoon because half of the students were out. A couple of people at work have had it - none that I work directly with but one that I do work directly with woke up this morning at 4:30 feeling nauseous and came in for an hour, sat here, and then went home!! I could have choked her! Thanks for potentially spreading germs! As soon as she left I lysolled the room but still. One of my sisters kids had it Thurs night then my sister got it Sat. My other sister was with her at the ballfield on Sat before she got sick since their sons play ball together. My son spent the evening with the sister and nephew who didn't get sick (not yet anyway) Sat night but I am just waiting for it to happen. My stomach is in knots. I hate feeling this way and wish I could just go about life and if it happens it happens. I have phenargan, tigan, and 1 zofran at home but I still worry stress worry stress.....

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better and hopefully your boss knows if he has food poisoning. At least he's not AT WORK!!!!!!!!!