Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Very N*

So ive tried to hold back as long as possible to ask for advise/support tonight but its now 5am and im feeling really rather fed up with this.

I ate vegetables (cooked) and chips for my dinner,before I had a packed of pickeled onion crisps that I probably should have vecause of the flavouring in them usually upsets my stomach, I have now been feeling n* for about 2-3 hours Im getting tired and my stomach is quite sore with some gas in it.

I am a little worried that I may v*,I am alone as I usually am at the weekends,the weather is absolutly horrible out there at the moment snowing ect,so if something went wrong I dont really have any one to call or to come see me as my mother is about 40miles away at the moment [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

So my anxiety is picking up im trying to ignore it deep breaths ect but just tht little thought in the back of my head "what if" ect...

I really am looking for words of encouragement ect and that it wont happin.

I feel that because I am alone my anxiety is going to become slightly worse as the morning goes on,to be honest I can feel it starting at the moment due to my head thinking things over,as hard as it is to stop you know.

So if anyone out there has the time id really really really appreciate the help

Thankx

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try to relax violet, I am 100% sure you wil not v*. I think the reason why you are feeling sick, is because you ate something that you know tends you upset your stomach, so now your stomach is upset. I do that all the time. Like with Doritos, I know they make my stomach feel like s***, but I will eat them, then I will just sit there and wait for my stomach is feel sick, then I will worry and make meself feel sick. I think that is exactly what is happening to you right now.

Do you have anything you can take to calm yourself down? How about a benedryl? That will make you sleepy plus its an anti-emetic? I will be here if you need to talk, but I am postive that the only reaso why you feel sick is cause you were expecting to feel sick from eating that certain food. (does that make sense?)

Hey mitch,

Welcome back,missed having you around..

I know what you mean,I didnt under cook the vegetables but I know that most vegies upset my stomach if its not coated first,so mostly what I am going through at the moment Im hoping its because of that and nothing will happin..

I have music on at the moment and just sitting here reading some threads trying to relax ect, I dont really have to much to get up for tomorrow,so I will no doubt sit up till the feeling passes then try and sleep, im one for not taking drugs unless I really really have to..

Thank you so much and coming over to offer me support..

xxx

I know how bad itsucks to be panicing and alone. Mysecond day back a work last week, I am working midnights, and I was at lunch, I went to the store on my break and whenI got back to my car I all of a sudden felt extremly sick. I was shaking, sweating really bad, I thought for sure I was going to be sick. I had to go back in to work, and I was terrifed. Know one knows about my phobia, so I just sat there and took long deep breaths, and about 2 hrs later it passed. It was so scary, but I didn't v*. I thought for sure I was going to. I think you should just try and relax, surf the web for a while until you calm down. I hope you feel better. Think positive.

Have you tried sucking on mints, or drinking so ginger ale?

yep been sucking on mints for a while now, I usually end up eating to many mints after a while.

I have now recieved a headache which isnt to nice but think its because I was out in the absolutly freezing cold -2 and snow to get my cat lol..

*Sighs, Im so sorry to hear about that attack you had,I really hate it when it comes on out of the blew its as if its doing it just to be nasty to you to put it in nice terms..

Thank you again mitch xxx

Hi Violet,

How are you feeling today. Remember we both felt rough the other day, well i feel fine now. I had very be d and a headache and felt really crap. But now i feel fine. I hope you feel better verysoon.

Lots of love

Fifi

Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

How are you feeling now, Violet? Any better? I was on here last night, but fell asleep at the computer.lol Nice, huh? I wish I was here for you. I hope you are better.

Mel
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

How are you feeling today violet? Sorry I wasn't online much after I told you I was, I feel asleep too!! But not at the computer, I just got so tired i couldn't keep my eyes ope. Hope your feeling better.

Michele

No problem guys,just thankx for coming over ow and seeing how I am,

I eventually got some sleep but very bad broken sleep,maybe only had about 5 hours I think but atleast its some sleep.

The n* passed after a while but then had the task of actually putting my cats back out for the night in the snow,they werent to happy with me *LoL*

For the moment I haven't eaten anything so I will once ive done the house work ect,weird to be doing house work at 6pm on a sunday evening but better than nothing...

Thank you again all for coming over to see how I am..
    Hope your well?

xVx x

Glad you are feeling better, Violet!!!
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.