Has anybodys phobia turned into obesessive-compulsive disorder?

I had ocd ever since I was 4 years old but I've always had this fear. I seriously think I'm crazy. I feel like anyone can see or hear what I'm thinking so I have to hum a song or talk to someone. That's not even half. I check dates on all of my food I always wash my hands I have an obsession with number 3 I pray to God before every meal. When people say that they don't feel good. My heart starts to race. I go threw hand sanitizer fast. I hold my breath when ever I read hear or type the word v* or p*. I have anxiety attacks when someone v* if I feel weird and my day resembles a day that I was s* I panic and start to shake. It usually ends up being my mind. In movie I hold my breath when a v* scene. If I read or see the word v* I can't have any of my body parts over the edge of the chair or bed. I lock my self up in my room when someone is s*. That's some of my compulsions, and the funny thing is no one noticed except my mom. I'm always scared in public places when someone can get s* at any moment. I frequently have panic attacks I shake violently when some one v*.
And if had to choose to v* just once or die I'd choose die.
My life seems so crazy an

I'm only 12.

I like this place because there's people who actually have the sam fear as me.