Hello, im new to this forum and in great need of some help.

Well im 17 now and since about september 2004, i've had the fear of vomiting, and all i used to eat was bread and plain biscuits, as i was so scared of throwing up, i didn't have much to be sick on. Recently it got a lot worse and i kept cutting back on food and drink. I now have anerexia aswell as this phobia, and the only thing i eat is 4 plain rich tea biscuits a day and 2 cups of tea. I feel sick all the time as my stomach is starved and so is my brain, so i find it hard to think. I just really need something to reasure myself i won't be sick so i can start eating a little bit again, as i don't know how much longer my body can cope anymore. I've been to the doctors and everywhere and still i've had no help. One person tells me one thing, the other tells me something else. I got given maxalon syrup which the doctor said if i had a stomach bug or virus, take it and it would stop be vomiting, then people on forums say it dosn't work, and of course you can't live on meds your whole life, but i just need something so i can at least start eating again to get some strength as i keep feeling really suicidal and im in so much pain. Please if anyone can help me or is having the same i would be glad to listen.

Ruth xx