Roofus,

I have three things to suggest that you try:

1) Ensure or Boost, if you think you can drink it. It is absolutely, positively "bland" in that it is 100% digestible AND 100% nutritious. It comes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. Not super tasty, but they "tube feed" people it in hospital for like years and they survive just fine. Also they formulate it so in a way it's almost 'pre-digested' therefore it won't ever make you sick. It can also never be poisonous. AND you can't get fat on it! But you can sure get healthy.

2) If you think you can't handle that then take some lovely green and yellow vegetables and boil them together with a little salt, then drain off the broth. Sip the hot broth slowly - this isn't as good as Boost for energy, however it will give you vitamins, enzymes, etc. and a little bit of sustenance although no calories. Better than biscuits which contain toxins, chemicals, etc.

3) Start looking into getting some psychological help before you get very very sick or die. Your symptoms are quite alarming. And trust me, sweetie, I've been there. When I was your age, in fact. Now I'm in my late 40s, happy, full of life and anxiety-free. But I remember eating only bananas and Digestive cookies for a time. I wish I'd had a forum like this or someone like me to talk to and tell me this stuff, cuz my biggest thing was feeling alone and that no one understood or cared. Go to the top of any thread - the IMPORTANT TOPICS section and click on the INFO & FAQs and it will direct you to articles I've written to give your parents, your doctor, etc. Get informed and take control of your own life again!

All the best,