Hi Everyone

I can't wait for flu season to be over. Like.. seriously. And why is it that you suddenly hear about people getting sick all at once????? I'm scared. Apparently there is a nasty stomach virus going around the city.

Last night I was on my way to a concert (Rob Thomas oh my god he's hot) with my friend Jess. We are halfway there, in her car, when she tells me her boyfriend, whom she lives with, had diarrhea and was throwing up all day for like, 36 hours on Thurs/Friday. And they were away at the time... so he had been in the car. That I was sitting in. I started freaking out. And what if she's harbouring the virus??? What if I caught it off her??!?!? So that kind of ruined the concert for me but whatever.

So then this morning I decide to call my friend Lesley to tell her how God-like Rob Thomas was last night (haha..sorry i was drooling over him!) and her mom told me she was in bed sleeping and i started laughing because its late for her to be sleeping. She said "Well she wasn't feeling well last night, there's a nasty flu going around the house, Trevor (Lesley's live-in bf) was up all night thursday throwing up, she may have caught that....." And then she tells me that its going around like crazy, that 5-6 people at her work had it. And Jess had told me that Brian caught his from his friend... oh my god I hate this. I really do. I know all I can do is wash my hands and all that but its stilll so scary.
I am moving in 3 weeks across the country. My worst nightmare at this point is catching a sv while i'm on the road. Seriously. How long does it take for this crap to get out of the city.. HELP!

Lisa