Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so I never got to bed till about 7:30am this morning I really couldnt sleep but there at that point was no reason for it,my body just wouldnt shut down.

So I woke up at about 5:30pm and got out of my bed at about 6 then got dressed and walked to the bank (in hellish weather I must say)

Came in and sat down my mother had cooked for me,a meal I absoltuly usually love,took 2 bites of it and thats all I want I ate 2 yougharts after it well mini ones and thats about it,now im sitting here feeling pretty fatuiged(sp?)slightly n* and starting to panic alot</span>,incase my body doesnt want food because its got something

Someone please tell me theres a reason for this?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Exhaustion! Yes--it will make you queasy and that is probably why you didn't want to eat. You need rest.

You really do need to get more sleep, though I know that is easier said than done. I hope you feel better soon.

Exhaustion. When I used to work for Missing Information, an American development team, I had to change my sleeping patterns to where I would rise at 5pm and go to sleep at 8 or 9am.

The body isn't generally used to it, it needs sleep. You can try sleeping pills or do your best to get the patterns back into shape. Of course, it feels good to get a sleep in, but it shouldn't interfere with it.

Also, don't worry about it, exhaustion/fatigue as far as I know has never caused illness past the symptoms of a mild headache.

Hope you get better.

How are you now Violet? Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Freezing at the moment hun but thats about the only reason im awake well eating crisps late on the night as well but thats my own fault..

Thank you so much for coming over and the msg..

Think you will have to sign up for the pen pal thread so I can write to you lol

How are you doing at the moment?

xxx

Violet, you should get yourself a "Beddy Bear buddy". They are a wheat filled cuddly animal with a hint of lavendar. You heat them in the microwave for 2 minutes and they stay warm for hours and are meant to be relaxing. My husband got me one just before he went to work this time. It does not help me sleep, but he does keep the bed warmer and definately does not snore as loud as my husband does lol. I would actually give anything to hear my husband snore at the moment as I miss him so much, but only about 115 days to go now ( not that I'm counting or anything!)