Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: London virus

Hello

Is anyone on here at the moment from London? I'm in London and I keep hearing of all these people who have come down with a really nasty gastric flu bug that makes you have D* and V*!! I am pertrified of getting this, everyone I seem to talk to at work is telling me that they live or work with someone who has come down with it... I keep washing my hands after using the loo, public transport and stuff like that but today I think I worried myself so much I started to feel ill! I feel fine now but I hate all this waiting around to see whether I am going to get it or not. Anyone know any great ways of not getting this S**K bug?

Sounds like you're doing all you can with the hand washing. Make sure the peopleyou live with (if any) know about the bug and take precautions too so it can't getin the house. Clean/disinfect your home and work area. And try not to worry, stress lowers your immune system's capabilities.
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!