Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

As the title may suggest, it could be a cold, but I doubt it.
    Just today, I came home, feeling fatigued and sitting in a cold room drinking coke. Then I got up and realized that I was really weak. REALLY weak. Also I noticed that I'm shaking violently like my body is having little spasms. I'm not worried about v*because I know what I gotta be feeling. But either way I'm feeling really n*, cold, sweaty, shaky and weak. If anything I'm laughing because my body must be trying to trick me.

Only then did I just realize that this morning, my mom forced my to take an anti depressant that I was supposed to have with food and in the afternoon. This is probably it, but for once, I must be cured, I don't mind it if I have to v*. If anything, er, I'm curious to feel the sensation again.

I must be drunk, usually I'd be a little worried but I WANT to hurl, I got no idea why. Disgusting old me.

Do you thing your sv recently cured you of your emet???? It you
    actaully WANT to v* it sounds like you may be! If that's what it takes to
    cure this then I need a sv too (just kidding of course) - but I hope that's
    it for you!

Oh, and I took some AD's in January and thought they were going to kill
    me - n* included.

What was the anti depressant and how many milligrams? It definately could be the antidepressant. Kim

Luvox. Unsure of milligrams, the tablet is small, I'm on half a day. I was told not to arubtly come off them, instead easing myself off by taking smaller doses. I also had to have them with food in the evening whereas my mom was so pissed she shoved a full one in my mouth yesterday morning and forced it down with NO food, just water.

That's probably it. Either way, I feel the same today, weak, shaky and nauseas. Still, I'm not worried, I might get out of computer class at TAFE![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I tried Luvox and it didn't work for me. It didn't make me feel bad, it just didn't change things. Paxil made me feel like you do now. You are doing the right thing by weaning yourself off them. Unfortunately, some of those things that have the potential to make us feel better can have those icky side effects.

HI Jay, Hope this helps.

Luvox's side effects:

Typical Side Effects:
    The usual for SSRIs - headache, nausea, dry mouth, sweating, sleepiness or insomnia, and diarrhea or constipation, weight gain, loss of libido. Most everything but the weight gain and loss of libido usually goes away within a couple of weeks.

For tips on how to cope with these side effects, please see our side effects page.

Not So Common Side Effects:
    Worsening of symptoms, be it anxiety, depression or OCD. Even if you're taking Luvox for one thing you might get the symptoms of something else.

Holy smoke! That's it! Those... all of them, the d* (I get it a lot so it's not a worrying thing for me)

The headaches, the lot! Oh damn why do I take that stuff? I'm off it, besides, I wonder what the hell I'm doing on them anyway, I've never felt depressed in my life, I'm happier than Tony Robbins.

Thanks for the info Zane, I owe ya one [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]