Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hiya everyone.. I haven't been on for awhile. My comp. crashed and I have been using my mom's whenever I'm at her house. Hope everyone has stayed v* free. It started again around here. Last Thursday I went to work and found out 2 ofmy co-workers were out sick. One of them had it along with the rest of her family. I refused to go to work the rest of the weekend. I took off Friday and Sunday in hopes I could avoid it. Now heres my question, when I go back this Thursday do you think I could still catch it? Hoping that noone else there got it this week. Do you think the virus could be hanging around at my workplace figuring they were sick last week and haven't been in the builiding since Sunday? I'm freaking out. I can't take off again because I need the pay. wHAT DO YOU THINK? Thanks:O)
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

Depends on the virus.

Bacteria infection, can stick around if that person has failed to wash their hands thoroughly.

If it is a virus, such as stomach flu, or cold, it can be possible if you are handling lots of the items that person has. If in an office environment, and you use the same phone as them, that could be a problem. If faced with the situation, wipe down that item with a cloth and rag.

Generally, the virus will be obliviated. I don't think that a virus can last long without a host body. So the chances are someone else would have taken it with them or it is dead.

Hope this helps, Peace and love

-Jay Rough.

A stomach virus can spread in a office just like in the schools. Just make sure you wash your hands, use hand sanitizer and don't touch your face. No finger nails in your mouth, no pencils or pens in your mouth, keep your hands and fingers away from the face period! You will befine!!