Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Sorry about the post after post, just have way too many questions.

For the past few days I have been waking up in the middle of the night because my stomach is burning like crazy. I take Pepcid Complete but im not sure if its a sour stomach, acid indigestion or what it is. and what remedies there are to make this go away.

and Sage if you're reading this. I was just wondering what part of Canada you live in cause I think you're the only one that can help me now. Im desperate for help!! please let me know.. I live in Toronto Canada. I just want someone whos helping me to understand exactly what im going thru. Please help!.

-vee
    Joined in 2006. For all those that have helped me I hope I can offer some help for those who seek it now.

Veebum,

I live in Toronto too, as do many others. Let me know if you want to talk.

happyteacher

- hi vee. I answered your pm (I'm near Vancouver btw). Normally I only answer questions about Treatments or the psychology of the phobia.

Take care!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Few days ago, my stomach was burning, I took some medicine and it stoped... i know how that filling can be anyoing

I am from burlington

I swear, we should all get together one day and have a coffee or something...
    I feel so alone feeling like this every single day.
    It has really ruined my life. I wake up and the first thought that comes into my head is "great another day full of panic".

this phobia is driving me crazy.. i went to the doctors today he refered me to a psychaiatrist.. lets hope that goes well...Im getting so tired of it, it is actually making me depressed....infact... im very very depressed.

-vee
    Joined in 2006. For all those that have helped me I hope I can offer some help for those who seek it now.