Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

can't access chat room but if anyone's there i'd be really greatful if you'd reply as am feeling awful. woke up last night feeling so sick and for the first time in AGES, i had to go and wake my dad up in the middle of the night as i was so afraid and couldn't be alone. i feel like such a failure - i'm 24 years old and had to wake my father up because i felt sick in the night, it's pathetic. I HATE THIS PHOBIA. just when you think you're doing better, something comes along to push you back down. i wish i could get therapy, but i can't afford it. have been on nhs waiting lists before and it takes months and months to get anywhere. i'm feeling so discouraged, guys, please help.

on top of that, i feel sick again now. i've taken the afternoon of work as i have lots of stuff i need to do, but i'm so tired i can hardly stay awake sitting here. i don't know what's wrong with me, why do i feel so continually exhausted? does anyone know if hayfever can make you tired as mine has kicked in with a vengeance.

i'm sure i'll feel better agin tomorrow, but right now, i just feel lethargic, miserable and pathetic!

sorry to moan, thanks for being there!

love estherxx

hello I am here if you want to chat

I'm so sorry you are feeling down and sick. Dont be ashamed of waking your dad. Unfrtunatly our phobia does make us scared and we do have to rely on other people more. Please dont feel down about it. I really hope you feel better soon! I'l be here for the next 30mins if you want to chat

thanks izzy but i'm in the library and they have a firewall so i can't access the chat room...

In in my school library. So I can go to the chatroom either (I meant we could chat on here if you want) How are you feeling now?

a bit better, just really tired - thanks for replying, it's really nice to know someone who understands is there!

I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Maybe you should try to get some sleep. You;l probably feel alot better after that.

EstherB - yes, hayfever can make you feel VERY tired. Simply the allergic reaction itself can make you tired, and coping with the runny/stuffy nose, streaming eyes/sneezing/itching and everything else is tiring in itself. Symptoms of bad hayfever can take it out of you just as much as a cold. Take care of yourself, and make sure you get plenty of rest while it's bad. It's possible that the drainage from your nose (yuk!, sorry) could eb what's making you feel nauseous too, so your current feeling of general yuckiness could all be down to this stupid hot weather (you'd never guess I don't like it!!).

Best wishes, Jill

heya you...

hayfever can do that to you ... but its more likely to be the anxiety making u exhausted.. it does that to me.

dont be ashamed of waking ur dad up.. so what ur in ur 20's... ur dealing with a hard thing here.. its not ur fault.

you really need some proper time to relax... dont think of the wrk thats waiting for you.. try sleep and completely tke ur mind off evrything... ur gnna tire urself out and anxiety is always at its worst wen ppl are tired.. i find anyway.

im sorry the NHS are taking so long.. thats very unfortunate.. but it wil be worth the wait.. im sure.. and until then u just gotta keep fighting, i know its hard, and i know u feel really discouraged right now... bt u can do this.. and u wil get thru this..

thinking of you

jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.