Hi all,

My post is twofold. I want to ask you all a question and also share a triumph. Basically, two nights ago, I didn't take my birth control pill. I have been on them for about 5 years, starting to regulate periods, etc, but now, I do have sex, so it's a bonus! Anyway, I have never missed one before, but last night when I went to take one, I realized that I did not take one the night before. Now, I am not too worried about being pregnant, since I did not have sex since the missed pill, but I wasn't sure what to do. I read the insert, which said to take it as soon as you remember (meaning two at a time then) and that it might make you feel sick to your stomach. Obviously, I freaked! I was crying, didn't know what to do. I called one pharmacist who said I have to take two and that it might make me sick, you never know. After more hysterics, I called another pharmacist. This is the one I may complain to. She told me, and I quote, "You WILL throw up, but you have no choice. You have to take it." Needless to say, the crying fest continued! I called my stepmom who told me that she had done it many times and was never sick from it. With my boyfriend's support, I got my courage up and did it. I took both. (Here's the triumph part.) My bf is afraid of stinging insects, so I told him it would be like someone telling him you have no choice, you have to go in that beehive and you WILL get stung. He was so sweet and understanding and proud of me for being brave.

SUPER long story short, I did NOT get sick! Of course I felt nauseous (probably in my head), but never got sick (and I hope I won't at this point...took them almost 12 hours ago). My stepmom thinks I should file a complaint to the Walgreens that told me that stuff. What do you all think?

Thanks for listening, and sorry so long!!

MaryEdited by: harmonygirl72