Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well as you know im quite new here and posted a post the other day, i felt like giving up and couldnt cope anymore. For 2 years i havn't been able to eat very well as my fear of V got so bad, for the past 6 months or so all i ate was biscuits. Yesterday i couldn't take the pain anymore and i made myself eat 2 biscuits in the morning a bowl of rice and tuna for lunch and 2 more biscuits with my tea at night. I woke up this morning thinking i couldnt go through it again as it was quite painfull on my stomach, but i thought if i give up now it would just be worse when i try eat again, so i thought no i must eat, i made myself eat 2 biscuits, a bowl of cereal, then at lunch two bits of toast. For 6 hours i have had a stomach ache and have been heaving so much, but whats weird is when im heaving being sick dosnt scare me as what i did is took my maxalon before i ate which what it has done is push's everything out my stomach so there isn't anything to be sick on. I must admit the pain is bad, but i feel happy at the same time as i know that im doing it, so thank you maxalon lol (i hope) i just had an ice lolly which made me heave further but if you leave it i think it makes it worse. I think its more the lead up of feeling sick which people are scared of as when i acctuly feel like im about to throw up and heave i feel a lot better.

Well, i think eating biscuits could have been the problem...i mean they are heavy and they probably just sit in your stomach feeling all heavy...and that is why you have pain...that is just my opinion...i know it's hard to start eating though after you haven't in a while. I am proud of you for trying though...and don't give up....you have to eat to be healthy, and i know it's hard to fight your mind when it's telling you things you dnn't need to hear. keep up the good work, and keep eating...your stomach will get used to it after a while and it won't hurt so much...best of luck to you.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

You definitely need to see a doctor. You can really do damage to yourself, your heart can give out, etc. This is definitely serious. Slowly move to eating more, don't gorge yourself all at once. If you are only used to eating biscuits, add a variety of foods slowly----especially meats, not eating meat for so long and then all of a sudden eating it will make you sick, it sounds like you are handling being sick really well, maybe you are cured of your emetophobia or at least on your way? Good luck and please please let us know how you are doing!! Don't forget us!

Sounds like your body just got angry. I have had D* before when I ate like that... and it hurt like bloody hell!
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey thanks for the replies. Yeah your right, i shouldnt have forced all that food on me as it was too much and was very painfull. Today im just going to have a small bowl of cereal and maybe one slice of toast, just to take it a bit slwoly and maybe have a bit of banana. I might also go to the doctor and ask for an eating plan to start off with. I felt really sick but i wasnt scared last ngiht, in fact i wanted to be sick in a way to get it out as it was too much but it stayed in lol. Maybe things just like small bowls of cereal, toast and banana's are the best things to have to start with.

If I'm not feeling well, or whatever, I usually have chicken noodle soup.

I'm no expert, I'm only talking from my own experience, but if I don't eat vetetables, I end up not feeling too well. Biscuits are nice every now and then, but not as meals. And in my experience, too much grains (i.e. cerial and bread) without other things like meat or fish or vegetables to balance the diet out, leaves me feeling bloated, and gives me a sore tummy.

See your doctor, or a nutritionist maybe,for ideas on what to do. Maybe vitamin supplements can give your body the kickstart it needs.I agree with donna1216, be careful with meat if you haven't had it in a long time - don't eat too much at once.

Good luck with it, and keep us posted on how you go.