Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Water Stuff?

So recently I havent been eating that much at all to be honest and my sleeping is well non existant!!

I keep having this water come up my thrat and feel like I have to swallow a million times a day,just wondering if anyone else has the same symptoms or something similar and can pin point what it may be..

Its becoming a bit desressing as i feel n* because of it..

Help ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Violet,

Sorry you are feeling unwell. I think you have water stuff in your mouth, because your tummy is empty. Try eating some dry toast, i think you will feel better. As i am a muslim, we fast once a year for a month. So i dont eat or drink or smoke in the day light hours. When i do that, i get lots of water in my mouth and i think that is what it is.

Hope you feel better hunney.

Lots of love

Fifi

xxxxxxxx
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

Sorry you feel bad. Eat something light, toast is good idea, also creackers can help. Drink teas, menta tea is the best for these situations.

Hope you will feel better soon.

I think this is also related to anxiety, whenever I am feeling anxious or stressed I feel like I keep needing to swallow and that I have somthing in my throat.

Easier said than done but try to stay calm, eat little and aften (becos being hungry wont help) and try torelax.

Laney XX

Well I was forced by the mother to eat a pizza she said eat something you like and see how you feel..

My stomach is stilla bit off now I dont know if this is because of anxiety but the water stuff has seemed to calm down slightly but still feeling a bit rough at the moment tired ect..

Thank you everyone for your replys xxx

I also think it was due to you not eating a great deal. I'm glad you have eaten something and the "water" has calmed down.

Feel better soon [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

I hope you feel better, not sleeping makes my stomach feel really off! And stress and anxiety can make me feel watery too...

It is because you are hungry and you are salivating a lot. I have serious eating issues not related to my emet and I get that all the time. The *water* often tastes funny too, sometimes sweet(ketosis)or bitter sour (stomach acid). Swallowing just makes more come up for me and it becomes a viscious cycle until I can actually EAT something so my body will stop telling me it is hungry.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Hey Violet:

How are you doing? When I'm really hungary, if I even think of food or look at food, my mouth starts salivating. Have you been eating more?
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.