Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i am pregnant

can anyone give me some advice at to what i can take

Congratulations!!!! There are several mommies & mommies to be on this site, I'm sure they can help answer any question you have. Congratulations again.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

There is a pill that my sister took when she was pregnant that is completely safe that stops v*ing and n* when pregnant...you should ask your doctor about it!

Congratulations!

It a huge move for someone who is an emet!

Wish you all the best!!!

Congratulations!!!! Go to Google and type n 'Preggo Pops' I know a few women who sucked on these during morning sickness, helped a lot. Kim

Congratulations! How far along are you? Are you having morning sickness, or just worried that you might get it? Ginger and vitamin B-6 are good, natural remedies for n*. I have also heard that Preggie Pops are good. You can order them online or get them at store like Babies R Us or Motherhood Maternity. I am 22 weeks pregnant right now, and have been pretty lucky as far as morning sickness goes. I haven't really had any - just a little n* at the beginning if I didn't make sure I kept food in my stomach. If you are having bad morning sickness, there a reseveral prescriptions that your doctor can give you to help. I let me doctor know about my emet right from the beginning, and she was very understanding and willing to do anything to make me feel better. I'm just glad I never really needed anything. Congratulations again!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolee
    There is a pill that my sister took when she was pregnant that is completely safe that stops v*ing and n* when pregnant...you should ask your doctor about it!

There's a pill that does that?

I didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by pawn shop heart

Quote Originally Posted by Carolee

There's a pill that does that?

I didn't know that!

I think that pill is Zofran. It is used a lot for chemotherapy patients. From what I have heard it is REALLY expensive and isn't covered by all insurance companies. It is supposed to work really well though!

My ob/gyn prescribed me Phenergan...and also recommended Unisom (doxylamine succinate) and 100mg of B6 and it works like a charm. Crystalllized ginger works too. You can get it in a grocery store in the spice aisle.

Congratulations! How far along are you?

Sorry, I really don't know anything about being pregnant since I haven't been yet, but congratulations!!

I took Zofran, my co-pay ran about $50 a week, but I paid it!!

Promethizine (Phenegran) are good, less expensive, but made me too sleepy to work!

Zofran causes constipation in some. (me)

BandNerd

I have not had any experience myself but my friend is five months
    pregnant right now and she has been taking something called Declectan
    (not sure if that is spelled correctly) which works like a charm for
    her. She says it is a combination of an anti-histamine of some
    sort and B6....but it really seems to help. I am in Canada too
    Chickypoo.....so maybe you should ask your doc about it.

Kate

i am 6 weeks pregnant..... this is baby number 3 for me and i have never felt this n* before. it there a differance between vitamin b6 and 12 cuz my sister gave me these things that can desolve in my mouth that is b12 so does anyone know about this? and will it do the same thing as b6 n* wise lol?