I went to the doctor yesterday because I could tell that I have a sinus infection and she gave me a script for the 3 day pack of Zithromax. I took my first dose this morning, about 12 hours ago, and I've been dealing with n* off and on for about 3-4 hours now and I just don't feel too good. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and my stomach is really tight and uncomfortable and I can't really tell if I have stomach pains or if it's just due to the pregnancy. I am really starting to panic because I really feel sick and have had several bowel movements in the past 2 hours....they are normal bowel movements but I've been constipated due to pregnancy so I'm not used to going this much. Now I'm scared that I've got an sv* since I'm going so much and my stomach is off and it keeps rumbling.

So I have a few questions that I hope someone can help with to at least calm me down:

-Has anyone taken Zithromax and gotten n* and d* from it since that is a side effect? I don't have d* but I've been going to the bathroom a lot tonight? I def. don't go 4times in one day - more like 4 times in 1 week. And would it take 10 hours after I took the pill to effect me??

-If you have an sv* does it start out with several normal bowels movements that get loser and loser along the way as you go - or do you have full blown d* right away?

Sorry that this isn't such a nice topic and it's kind of gross, but I'm really starting to get scared since I can't seem to feel better no matter what I do. I had tortellini alfredo for lunch today and I'm scared that maybe something was wrong with it and that's why I feel sick. I haven't eaten since then though because I keep getting waves of n*. I hope someone is out there!