Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm engaged! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

The wedding is in August. I have to start thinking about birth control. I was reading harmonygirl's post about her experience with missing a pill, and it sounds like a lot of you are on it. Would you recommend it? Did it ever cause any nausea? Of course I am going to ask my doctor about everything but I just wondered! Thank you guys! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful!!

I was on the pill for years never had any problems with it, don't worry about it, its not that big of deal.

Ditto, been on it for years - never had a problem.... Congratulations! :-)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Congratulations!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

wish you all the best

have been on it for years, got off of it to get pregnant and got back on it after. i have had no problems. my cramps are bad when i am not on it.

That is so wonder, I am so happy for you!

I recently tried the Nuva Ring, because it has the lowest dose of hormones, and I had trouble with n* with the pill. I have been on it for 3 months, and I love it. No feeling sick, no side effects at all for me. You might want to ask your doc what he/she thinks.

--Kim

Congratulations! I have no experience with the pill, sorry! Just wanted to say congrats!

Congratulations!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also use NuvaRing, and had only the tiniest twinges of nausea for a couple hours the day after I inserted it during the first couple months-NOTHING compared to the nausea I had on the pill. UGH. It's been smooth sailing from there-I LOVE the Ring and sing its praises all the time. Talk to your doc, tell them about your phobia, and ask what they think would work for you.

Congratulations!
    [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Congratulations!

I was on the pill for about 7 years with no problems. I was never n* at all, and never had any problems forgetting to take it. I just got myself into a routine where I took it right before I went to bed. I think that may help a little with n* too - take it right before you go to sleep. I'm sure you will figure out what is best for you.

Congrats again! That is so wonderful!

Congratulations!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Hey, congrats!

I have no problem with the pill and nausea- my only issues stem from the fact that it took awhile to find a pill with the right balance of hormones so I won't get breakthrough bleeding.

You should probably look to start off with ALesse- of the pills that are out there it has one of the lowest dose of hormones. And as sillygirl mentioned, if you are worried about nausea take it before bed because you'll sleep through most of it!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pianolover,

I have no problems taking the pill, I was on it for 12 years. My problems are starting now as I am trying to get pregnant. I had a difficult time starting to ovulate again. It took me several months to start.

Congratulations! Savour every moment of this time. This is the only time in your life you can say "It's all about me!" Enjoy, I have memories of the year before my wedding that will last a lifetime.

happyteacher

congratulations!!!!!!

-kristina
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state