Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Burger Uh-oh?

Okay I just got a burger from a resturant around here and like the SECOND I finished eating it I got all N*. I don't know why...While I was eating it I was fine, listening to Dane Cook and laughing and what not. Then I stood up to go get a soda and it totally just HIT me...I mean it's weird. Could it be the burger? Could it be the mayo on the burger? It came from one of those little packets it could be 100 years old for all I know...HELP!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I think if it was the burger it wouldn't have jhit so fast, although mayonayse hits fast, not that fast! I think you may have over ate, and thats why when you stood up you felt it, is it more of a gassy nauseaus? How are yuo now? Did you not eat alot today and then scarf donw the burger?

Sometimes I feel slightly 'off' after eating but I think this is pretty normal, especially with fast food - it is probably just your digestive system kicking in, combined, of-course, with your emet kicking in!!!! Maybe you also stood up too fast after eating to get your soda - I wouldn't have thought it would be anything you ate sooooo soon after.

I'm still feeling a little N*. It's not like OVERPOWERING or anything but I feel iffy like I might V* like at any second...but it's not N* just a weird feeling in the back of my throat...does that makes sense?

~Monica

Like a weak reflex feeling instead of a n* feeling?

Yeah like that!

~Monica

I have felt that way many times...its kinda scary and odd...but ya your not alone...It could just be nerves...

I hope it's just nerves...I don't want to jinx myself but it's getting a little better. Thanks for being here for me

~Monica

Even though I worry too and have superstitions, I don't think you jinxed yourself at all...I really think you just ate too fast or too much and then got afright when you stood up and felt weird...

Did you drink soda while eating? That always makes my stomach upset... and laughing while eating, makes my stomach hate me. Eating is so hard to do in public because my stomach fills with air and then I have to do my funny burpy thingie and then I can't eat.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Take a lot of rest, vitamines, and only light food. That help me, and I hope it will help you!