Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ok ive left this hours now and nothing is helping...

im in pain i feel like i have period cramps but its past I also feel like im gona have d* but with gas

I feel really really n* so badly its awful I dont know whats going on because it keeps coming in waves I really hope its just gas!!!!

cant even write alot here sorry i keep pacing up and down this room..

someone tell me they understand this or something?[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It sounds likes gas pains, what have you had to drink to eat?

i agree, sounds like gas to me. I would try and eat something you feel safe with like toast, and have a flatdrink and things should calm down. Also try going to the loo.

I think it must be my ibs,well constipation...

I do think i need to go to the docs about it,but dont really know how to explain it!?

your all my emet buddys so even if i wrote help feel n* and stuff you lot would understand lol,for which i really am greatful..

just how to explain it to him :S

What you are describing sounds like what I would get every single month when I had a regular period (long story as to why I am 23 and don't have a regular one... - TMI, sorry!). I would get gas and D* and nausea REALLY bad for like my first 3 days, especially when I was bleeding quite a bit. It was annoying and would turn me into a moody, not-so-nice-to-be-around person!

ANOTHER TMI, so don't read what is next if you don't care to know....
    To make matters worse, the gas and or bowel movements I would had would smell a certain way - so I just learned to attribute those "smells" to hormones passing through my body. I would only get that certain type ONCE a month. My body just couldn't handle the hormones and the pain associated with the bleeding, so I would get sick. My college roommate had similar stomach issues and we would joke about it [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Eat whatever you are craving and take some period meds (Midol, Pamprin, etc...). *hugs*
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

I agree with everyone else that it is most likely gas. You are probably breathing irregularly because you are panicking and maybe even swallowing air without realizing it making it worse.

How are you now?
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

Thank you to all of you who replied thank you...

Bloody lovely emet family *hugs*

purple teacher thank you,Im sorry though that you go through that every month,silly periods eh?lol *hugs*

xx

Aww im sorry to hear about that. When i get my period a few dyas before i get asn upset stomach, so maybe it is something to do with that? Or stress. I hope you feel better soon.

xx

Sorry I'm replying so late, hopeful;ly you're feeling better!!!!

I used to get these pains as well, and I describe them as sort of contracting pains. I would take 2 or 3 Rolaids, and lay on my stomach. That would usually make the pain go away.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

hope you are feeling alot better today !! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

How are you feeling Violet? Hope it all passed. Going to the doctor would be a good thing. If you don't feel can you explain this to him, then try writing it all down and give him the letter. I've done this before when I think I'll find it difficult to articulate and the doctors do appreciate a full and frank account of all your symptoms. It helps them.