Hi everyone!! I don't know if many of you know who I am, but I am writing a book on my life with emetophobia and how I overcame it.

I need a big favor from all emets on this board. I need this poll to show publishers and literary agents, so they can see the "audience" for this type of book, and so they can make marketability predictions; for this is the most important factor to getting my book published. Emet is a tough subject to alot of publishers because there has never been a book written about it.It took me forever to get the stats, and now I just need you all on my side through this.

Right now I am in the process of waiting to hear back from 10 publishers (big and small) and some literary agents who can represent me. I need your guys' help with this, so I can get my book "out there" to help people the way I have helped myself to overcome this fear.

Please, just take a momet and answer the poll, and maybe even reply as to why you picked what you did; it is very important. I want to thank you in advance for doing so, and I will never forget (with our without the poll) to add you all to my "acknowledgements" page!!!Without you all, I wouldn't havehad all of the much needed supportin my times of need...Thanks, Charlotte