Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have posted about this before...not to be a pain or anything, just having another one of those lovely "IBS Days" as those of you who suffer from this can relate. Not to be graphic, but I don't know if it is gas, d*, n*, hunger, or what?? It is really frustrating as this is hitting me at work all morning and I am wondering when I am going to have to do a mad dash to the toilet...Usually mine ends up in the d* part, not the constipation. I figure for me it would be better to have the constipation because then I wouldn't have to bechained to a restroom all day[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Sorry for the rant...I wish that I could pin point what I am upset about at the moment and what is causing this, but I can't. Sometimes it kicks in when I am upset about things, and sometimes for absolutely no reason....I am really frustrated with it. I know that a lot of people here struggle with this too. Thanks for listening.

I know what you mean. I usually have the consiptation part, but I have painful gas a lot of the time too... argh... which makes me fear D*. I am always afraid I will have an IBS attack in public.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hope you will go right and buy this med called Digestive Advantage..it's made specifically for IBS>....please please try it...it works...you can buy it at Walgreen's or Walmart...it comes in a box of 30 tablets...you chew them....and there are 30 in a box...for about 9.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear they work...i have taken them for about a year now...and i had severe ibs with diareaha.....please try it....they are a miracle for me...i used to suffer every single day with gas, bloat, pain, urgency, diareaha.....and the works...now i am regular and have no pain. The only time i have any trouble really is when i get my period.....and i promise you it takes a couple of weeks for it to get adjusted in your body...and it can give you alittle gas in the beginning...but i swear by these pills......hope you will give them a try.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Completly know where your coming from im have a bad ibs month actually..

I have constipation gas n* extreme pains which is now resulting me in not sleeping even less that I already was,hardly eating even though I try and feeling n* when I need to pee..

Its insane

Violet just to let you know.....Digestive Advantage is also for constipation too.....it works for both kinds of ibs...and in case they don't sell it there at any stores...the website for it is......www.rofay.com that's where i bought it until they started selling it in the stores here....just thought i would let you know that....
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Kate mwha *hugs* thank you!!!!!!

I will try that,anything to get rid of this awful feeling xx

Kate,

Thanks..I will definately go and get some...I'll try anything, thanks for the advice.

Hi I know exactly how you feel! Have you tried peppermint tea it is good at soothing your stomach and relaxing it esp good after a bad turn of IBS also reduces the spasms.