Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

shell is sick 2nite..after all the fighting that goes on she collapses and v*s...but every1 shud still watch it at is the most specatular episode since the whole nasty nick thing!!!

why does she get sick after fighting?? thats really really random... =|

i may watch it....

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It does look a bit bad from clips but itll probably start off wiv that voice - "12:45am. Shell has been sick" or sumfing like that, i doubt they'll show it! (Well i hope not lol)

Anyway, Fingers crossed they wont and ill try and cope if they do show it!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww poor shell. Where did you read this? or did you watch it???

I'l watch it I think. Did you see the lve feed last night! We very interesting!! That had to take it off the air for about 2 hours casue Of all the fighting and the police have been called! oOoOoOo the best BB ever!

i read it on the forum...its cuz it got very distressing, things getting thrown around and stuff...she had been drinking but by the sounds of things it seems like more than that...she curled up in a ball and was saying strange things...they will show it trust me...it may not be on 2nite as it happened in the early hours but if not 2day 2moro...