Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help :(

Ok this si going to sound weird and paranoid, but please help...I was sitting here earlier and got a smell taste that reminde dme of like candy sweetness of some memory of a child...I keep gettin git and it keep sgiving me th ecreeps like it was a bad memory, possibly of me being sick, My stomach really hurts, like sharp indigestion pains, my upper stomach an dlower stomach...I don't know what this coul dbe, it is creepin gme out, cause alot of people have posted on here how they have gotten alot of stomach crampos an dpains with the SV...Well I aste a bagel this morning an dthen I scarfed down doritos...but would this cause this, plus my mouth has been watering for like 3 hours, is this indigestion? from doritos? i am thinking about eating but am worried this is trhe signs of a SV...I haven't been in contract with anyone sick and have BARELY left the house, as in I have been out for adrive on eday...HELP!

I think your fine. since you havn't been around anyone who is sick. I also got a sour stomach after eating almost a whole bag of taco doritos. How are you feeling now?
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

I am feeling the same...I have felt this way for 3 and a half hours now...it is really weird watery mouth pain in stomach, bu tno N* or D* KNOCK ON WOOD I hope I didn't jinx anything...

and i have an off and on headache, not a bad one but its there...not enough to do anything liek amke me n* or anything but ti is scaring me help...

You said your mouth tastes sweet? Could that be from ketosis? I get a sweet taste in my mouth frequently due to lack of carbs (which results in ketosis). The sweet taste is nauseating and very overwhelming. It makes my mouth water too.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kida a sweet taste, but its more like I got a smell taste memory, it is so hard to explain...I am chewing gum so I tatse that sweetness, but the thought memory thing is a different sweet...it is just a random memory of something that i cant pu tmy finger on, i sound like a n idiot i know...i just dont understand, what is ketosis?