Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

my emet is getting worse by the day and i feel i can no longer take anymore ..... i have had very little sleep last night as i was up yet again feeling very sick ... i dont want to leave the house

i went to the gp yesterday and she was really nice and said she'd look into getting me some help but how long is that going to take i dont feel i can go that long !! someone please help me

ive never been this bad i really dont know how or why im feeling like this .. all i can do is sit and cry !!

This is the depression side of the phobia kicking in hun,dont worry we have all been there!!

Points where you dont really know where to go who to turn to and what you are doing also why your body is doing this to you!!

I completly understand I deal with quite bad depression myself anf I feel like this almost everyday!

I think back on all the people here though that make life worth it and make what we all go through and share worth it!

**Massive hugs**

I really do hope that you can get some rest today and things settle for you if not im around if you need me xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]i really cant take anymore

Then maybe seeing someone about some anti-depressants may help.

I was on them for about 4 years far to strong a dosage but thats a different story!

They did help to lift my mood through this though..

Maybe thats something to concider?

x

i went to the gp yesterday she said to hang in there whilst she made some phone calls and sorted something out but i dontthink she realises how bad its got

do you think i should go back today ? they might think im mad

I think maybe hold off until you speak with her again and she finds some help for you.

She hopefully will get you set up with an appointment with a psychologist,if that is sent through the post then maybe going back in after that and see if she can give you something.

when I feel as low as you do I find going out walking helps somewhere away from people and taking some pictures or drawing mayvbe some poetry as well anything to keep my mind off this situation!

x

thank you ...

When I feel like your feeling now I write. Some of my best poetry has been when I am feeling super low, but somehow it mekes me feel a little better when Im done. Venting works wonders.Hang in there
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

im trying !!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

AWWW. Is there anything else that you enjoy doing that could POSSIBLY take your mind off it a lil bit?
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

belive me ive tried ... its just a cycle sometimes you get stuck in ...

spoke to the doc all the paper work has been sent off to get help and she doesnt think it will be long !! she gave me something to help with the sickness but she says its all in my mind !! which is true

fingers crossed i can finally get over this thing