Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

guys last night the weirdest thing happened.
    i was very tired so i went to bed around 8:30pm or so...
    i was having very vivid dreams i remember, and not good ones at that...
    then at 1:10am, i woke up .. like violently woke up and instantly felt sick,
    like not sick in my stomach, but i just felt like i was going to v*...it was almost like i could taste it. that brought about panic(or the other way around), and i noticed my hands and feet started sweating, and my breathing increased...

i called my bf and we chatted for a bit, he tried to calm me down...(i felt bad for waking him up too)...

anyways about 15 minutes later i calmed down enough to fall back asleep.

what the heck WAS that??
    i could see waking up and feeling weird stomach things and THEN getting freaked out... but immediately waking up with the sensation of v*?????

IS THAT PANIC?
    WHAT IS IT?
    I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!

Sounds like you had a bad pannic attack from those dreams..

Ive felt like that a few times at night when I wake up but more when I go to sleep at night rather than wake up..

I dont recon that it will happin again tonight but if it does,deep slow breaths and remember its only a pannic attack something you can over come!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have had that happen before when I get startled awake for some strange reason. I tend to have it more when I go to bed early - because then I tend to panic for some reason in the middle of the night and wake up. Sometimes the feeling goes away in a matter of minutes, like with you, or it has been known to last for over an hour. I think part of mine is reflux and eating too close to falling asleep.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

I know that feeling well. I think its just part of the sub conscious brain that means that even when were asleep the fear of v* is still there (I might be talking rubbish!!!)

I always seem to wake up around 4am, I stay awake for an hour or so worrying them fall asleep again just before I have to get up. Makes me irritable all day!!!

Laney [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]