Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i am a 14 year old boy...
    should i be worrying about internal bleeding or vomiting blood?, i have anxity/panic attacks and i'v been taking medicine called "effexor" for about 6 days now and i've been feeling some well i couldn't really say pains because it dosen't hurt enough to say that but i feel some discomfort in the upper part of my stomach like an "airy feeling but when i push on it, it dosen't hurt.
    im not sure if this is a side effect of the medicine but i know the medicine causes bloating, nausea, sleepiness, and constipation. so the reason why im telling you all this is because i'm worryied that this "discomfort" im feeling could possiblely not be the medicine and something more serious. my stools are brown to light brown so should i really be concerned about vomiting blood or internal bleeding? thanks

Edited by: anon91

Hi, and welcome to the group! I think you should talk to your doctor about any side effects in your medication. He or she can give you the answers you need, and set your mind at ease. You can just call them with questions, or if you are uncomfortable, have your parents call for you.

Hope you feel better soon.

--Kim

I took effexor for 3 yrs and I never v* or had any bad side effects. Everyone is different though so I would def ask your doc. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

Yes, ask the doctor, I'm a 17 year old who since I was just 12, have been pressured onto half an anti-depressant a day. How odd that 5 days ago, I was to find that the side effects OFTEN included v*, constipation, bloating and in the misuse, symptoms similar to marburg.

I have a dodgy immune system and never suffered one of those symptoms, except one but that was due to the fact I ate too much cheese.