Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

KINDA GRAPHIC

I just walked into the bathroom at work and there was a chick standing in one of the stalls with the door WIDE open mind you, so naturally I look down to see what she is doing and there is barf all over the toilet. I know I walked right out but it was kind of a blur...for some reason I feel like I couldn't tear my eyes away from the toilet. I was just about to go to lunch too...so much for that. Why the f*** did she leave the stall door wide open. Oh my God.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

As gross as it is, maybe it hit her so fast she didn't have time to close the door. Maybe she was in shock from the v*. Maybe she was scared because she made such a mess. Be thankful she made it to the bathroom to do the deed. Try to put this behind you as best you can and try to enjoy the rest of the day.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

I am sorry you had to be witness to that .....however...like Babygap said...maybe she just couldn't help it...bless her heart...and bless your heart too....not to diminish the feelings you have, b/c i know i would have been a wreck too, but try your best to be compassionate towards this person. She is probably so embarassed and feeling bad for it. I know i wouldn't have been able to eat after that either. I feel bad for you though too.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

All the excuses in the world for her don't make me feel better. I am not mad at that person, I am just shocked at seeing it. Ugh. It was weird, she looked like she was wearing pajamas (like sweats and a t-shirt) and just had socks on and messy hair. What the??
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Oh geez, now my office is out of Purell. Crap.

Was she someone that works there? Hope you find some purell. You will be fine, but i know that was something you did not want to witness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate

I work at a university with 20,000 peeps so I have no idea who she was. I feel better now. I just haven't seen that in a while. Now my hubby is making me feel guilty saying I should have had someone check on her.

Wow...I wouldn't be able to eat after seeing that either! But yeah like everyone said maybe she just didn't have time to close the door...but why was she only in socks? That's weird.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

LOL, I know Monica, it was weird. I wonder why she didn't flush the toilet too. I always flush the toilet like 30 times while I V* I don't want it just sitting there in the bowl. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless maybe she was high or drunk....then she probably could care less about hygeine or anything like that!!! So sorry you had to endure such awfulness!!!!!!! Myself...i would feel guilty, but only after the fact...i would have been so shocked like you were, that there would be no way i'd be thinking of calling someone to check on her...i would be high tailing my ass out of that bathroom as fast as i could go.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]
    Kate

yeah who knows...thanks for your understanding.

Oh ick, I have come across that many times. One time with the same situation as you. Stall door open, and v* everywhere.. Stayed with me for along time. Dont feel bad about not checking on her, if your anything like me you probably would have made the situation worse. Im sorry you had to see that.

Take Care,
    --Kim

No problem....have a good evening...if you can Distract your mind from any bad thoughts you might have.
    Kate

I would have freaked too and gotten out as fast as I could. And probably wouldn't be able to eat for 2 days....I'm sorry you walked in on that!

kim
    Keep the faith!
    Philippians 4:6-7

Eww.... the worst thing about those situations is that they STAY with you forever. I recall each and every time I've seen something like that, and when I'm weak, they play like a slideshow in my head. I freakin' HATE that.[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

In a college, who knows why she v'd... could have been hungover, pregnant, bulemic, whatever... but just try your hardest to not let it beat you!!! Still, I'm sorry you had to see that. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Awwwhh.... I feel for both of you. It was probably just as traumatic for the lady who was sick as it was for you to see her sick. Getting to the bathroom at uni is often very hard because they are NEVER close enough when you need them.

I would have paniced too, but would have at least tried to ask her if she needed any help (standing next to the exit of the bathroom!)--- I would have also told someone so that a janitor could have been called to help. I hate being around people when they are sick, but I am trying to force myself to be more respectful and help. It is so hard too!
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --