Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Quick question

I cooked some chicken nuggets tonight and munched on the a bit and waited for my mum to get back so I could ask her if she thought that they were cooked through and she said yes they were and i ate a slightly cold on as well..

had only been on about 30mins..

Am I going to be ok????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I believe those types of things are pre cooked, they're just frozen and need to be heated to temp so they'll taste the best. So you'll be fine in that case, and if the one was a little cold b/c it had been out of the oven for 30 mins, that's not long enough for it to give you food p* plus that type of food has plenty of preservatives. You will be fine.

Inever used to eat chicken nuggets until recently, my sister has a 2 yr old who a couple of months ago had her birthday, what did I eat, chicken nuggets,then a couple of weeks ago, my sisters 4 mth old little boy got christened amd what was one of the things she cooked (due to the number of children there, boy did I panic masses of children in prime sv* time, my dad offered me a valium tablet) chicken nuggets, I never realised they were so tasty...........and Im still here!!!!

Laney xx

Violet, you will be fine. If you look at the packet, it will probably say cook for 15-20 minutes, and you had them on for 30. And they cool down quickly once they're out of the oven, so don't worry about the cold one. My boys love them and I haven't poisoned them yet!