I agree with Shiva, I'm 37 now, I've never had an sv when I was a child, I got my first one from my children, thank god I never threwup . This is what I have observed for the past couple of years, coworkers about my age have had sv's and said they have never been that sick their whole life, our local sports teams (volleyball, basketball, etc..) have had outbreaks within the team and everytime there's hospital visits for dehydration, and comments like "that's the sickest i've ever been!) The coaches have said we've never seen anything like this in 30 years. I notice that comment alot nowadays, like from school teachers and just in general. What about all these cruise ship illnesses, this is gettting ridiculous too, is media blowing this out of proportion??? I just somehow believe that hand sanitizer has something to do with this, I mean think about it, I see it everywhere I go, why is the sv stronger and stronger now? When I was growing up there was no such thing as hand sanitizer, I never washed my hands, always bit my nails (of course thank's to my fear of germs I stopped years ago), and I was never sick, except for a cold here and there, I've had my worse illnesses as an adult, since i've become an obsessive handwasher,Ijust don't get it. My kid's have had sv's since they were 6 months old, amazing how bad this has gotten. Doctor's are saying there is an increase, it's obviously true, it's more common than the cold, nowadays.

I've just noticed a lot of you have had children sick with this damn virus, it's obvious there is an increase. My son was sick in January, no one else caught it, but sometimes I wish my daughter would have, now i'm just waiting for her turn.....hope you all are doing well....let's try to stay strong for our children[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: sheri-baby