Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I did it!

I made my first cup of tea in ages! i found it very hard to make tea as i would panic about dates and not touch the kettle but i made myself get up and make one today for me and my mum, she gave me a hug and said well done as she knew i found it so hard to make one, so now hopefully i can make one when nobody else is in

Well done hun

Glad you managed it, Really proud of you, little steps they say.

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yay!

heheh thank you , i've been making the tea for my parents and stuff now and acctuly went out shopping with a friend which i havnt done in a long time!!

Wow! Looks like you're on a roll, xroofusx!! Well done, we're all proud of you here! ^_^

Keep it up! Take things one step at a time, and always feel good about yourself when you achieve something, no matter how small!

Hope you had fun shopping, too!

\"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Way to go![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Sora: Riku, you\'ve been hanging out in the darkness too long. You gotta try to think positive.
    Kingdom hearts II

well done!!