Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I havemy own boredom and morbid curiousity to be blamed for myrecent visit to an emtophilia website. I just wondered what they would have in their forums. Ironicly most of the titles are the same - "Saw *IT* happen today!" Just the attitude is very different. They even have a true life story thing, basicly accounts of their own v*ing exploits. Good exposure therapy I guess but I will never understand it.

OMG!! I googled it & found a site where people actually get turned on by it! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]How distressing! How the hell they can get off on someone v*ing is beyond me!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I once googled "emetophilia" just to try to give myself a sense of proportion, thinking that if people are into it that much, it can't be so bad, can it?

Wrong, wrong wrong. I couldn't even bring myself to click on to any of the sites! What's WRONG with these people???

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img]
    \"This too shall pass\"

I didn't even know there was such a thing....yuck. I can't even imagine. There are some sickos in this world. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Kim
    Keep the faith!
    Philippians 4:6-7

I don't think its fair to condemm them though, they have a really strong reaction to v*, so do we. The actual emotions involved just happen to be opposites for us.

Actually, a lot of those people have once been emetophobes, but have somehow switched over to that in some way to get over their phobia.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

That is so strange, and gross, but hey I guess everyone has their own likes and dislikes...
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I think it's gross too, but I'm able to look at those kinds of sights once in a while.

It doesn't bother me emet wise, just makes me go, Ewwwww, GROSS-but I think it helps in some small way. I'm doing my own exposure therapy, I suppose.

Yes, I think it is the completely wrong (yes, I will go so far as to say wrong) attitude to have to condemn emetophiles. Many people don't understand our phobia, so we know how that feels. I don't see a reason to give out to another group of people what we don't want to happen to ourselves (well, I guess that's a variation of the golden rule).

Well, it's pretty good exposure therapy if you ask me. I'm trying to think what site I went to awhile back. I showed my husband, and he was so grossed out. **Graphic** This is sick, but I saw a picture of two women puking on each other and having sex. It was the sickest thing ever. I never went back to that site.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I saw this one fetish video where *GRAPHIC* A girl was puking on another girl's head.

I don't really understand how people can be turned on by v*ing but at the same time I wouldn't say it's WRONG. I mean if two consentual people are doing it and they both like it, and it's not hurting anyone I'm all for it. Just don't make me do it.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Eew! Like, I guess they would probably ask what the heck is wrong with us and think we're weirdos, but still. I think that's absolutely disgusting. If I was having sex with somebody and the puked on me, I would probably like want to shoot myself in the mouth. Or them, I'm not sure which.

This is one example though of why I do think that people shouldn't be condemned for having sex before marriage. What if a couple gets married and then realizes one person is an emetophobe while the other partner is emetophillic? Wouldn't that be an awkward situation for everyone?

*shudder* Ok, I might need to stop thinking about this entire idea now before I give myself nightmares.

Wow, I have never heard of that. I hope I don't run into someone with that fetish! Keep it away from me!

Quote Originally Posted by x hannah x
    I don't think its fair to condemm them though, they have a really strong reaction to v*, so do we. The actual emotions involved just happen to be opposites for us.

Yes and no. I mean the whole watching people v- is guess is gross but not "wrong," but I've seen pics of people actually like v- in someone's mouth...that's UNHEALTHY. You can get really sick from doing that. At least our weird tendancies are for the more part health-centered.

<<<<At least our weird tendancies are for the more part health-centered.>>>>

Yet what some people do to their bodies in relation to this phobia is also extremely unhealthy- not eating correctly, the over-use of antiemetics, etc. Even the constant stress that this phobia may cause can do a number on the body. I don't think you can necessarily say that what they are doing is unhealthy without acknowledging how some of our actions in relation to this phobia can be extremely unhealthy as well.

And vomitting in the mouth is the more extreme version of this paraphilia- just like emetophobia, emetophilia can manifest itself in a variety of ways, and the lengths that these people will go to, to get turned on also varies. Some may want the full out 1 on 1 experience, while others get turned on by pictures and videos, but don't necessarily want to experience it in person.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by crimgoddess

<<<<At least our weird tendancies are for the more part health-centered.>>>>

Yet what some people do to their bodies in relation to this phobia is also extremely unhealthy- not eating correctly, the over-use of antiemetics, etc. Even the constant stress that this phobia may cause can do a number on the body. I don't think you can necessarily say that what they are doing is unhealthy without acknowledging how some of our actions in relation to this phobia can be extremely unhealthy as well.

*amber*
    Oki so, we have the two different sides of the story there, 1 we dont do much for our health being an emet but we do avoid getting ill in some ways that is also better for our mental state so theres something else to add in.

But, What they do is not</span> healthy for them,for the other person/people involved!!Full Stop.

The esophagus gets badly damaged, there teeth rewined, there stomachs are plauged with problems from having this fetish,and thats what medically its put down as, same as bdsm(S&amp;M), alot of what is put down to the psychology of the mind.

If you look at the many studys done to do with the chemical reaction in the pain when they are discussing the pain/pleasure situation it can be compared with the same sort of chemical reactions becoming either interlocked with each other or as someone has already said some may have been emetopobes then from there awful experience they have progressed to actually have a liking within the action that is vomiting.

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Prrft, whatever floats their boat i guess:P
    I think its a bit harsh thinking them as weird and strange and stuff though, like japa said, we're sort of in the same boat, just like .. a completely opposite boat .. that made sense in my head:P xx

Right, puking in the mouth would be an extreme version of emetophilia.

And to be honest, although I am very sexually open and liberal, I have to point out the wide variety of diseases that can be spread through mainstream sexual activity. Therefore, the emetophile's version of sex is really no more unhealthy. I'm sure that there are certain safe measures that must be a part of this subculture as there is protected sex. And if they do catch something, what is it they are catching? It's not say, human papilloma virus, a.k.a. genital warts, that millions of people are infected with and that can cause cancers of sorry about this, but the cervix, vulva, vagina, anus, or penis.

And if some of the emetophiles induce vomiting, I don't really see how that is more unhealthy than starving oneself for this phobia as some of the people do. It's kind of like saying anorexia is more unhealthy than bulimia, and then having someone argue, no bulimia is more unhealthy than anorexia. It seems pretty pointless.

Anyway, I don't really see the reason for judging the people with this fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by kristi425

Quote Originally Posted by x hannah x

Yes and no. I mean the whole watching people v- is guess is gross but not "wrong," but I've seen pics of people actually like v- in someone's mouth...that's UNHEALTHY. You can get really sick from doing that. At least our weird tendancies are for the more part health-centered.

Hmmmm.... I'm not understanding I don't think. The avoidance of getting ill is only better for an emet's mental state because they have a phobia in the first place, which is unhealthy for a person's mental state.

Oki so, we have the two different sides of the story there, 1 we dont do much for our health being an emet but we do avoid getting ill in some ways that is also better for our mental state so theres something else to add in.

O.K. I'm not following this either, as many of the phobics on this board are also plagued with stomach problems from the phobia. They don't eat properly, are so anxious or have eaten so poorly that they have gas, heartburn, and nausea. They don't induce vomit, but again, theysometimes induce a phobic related form of anorexia, which can lead to so many problems, as we all know. There is also the thread that was in a different section of this board in which emetophobic peeople said that their teeth rotted from a combination of too many mints and gum and brushing too hard in order to counteract the mints and gum. So, it happens to us too.

And what is the relation to S&amp;M? There are also safe, consensual ways to engage in that as well.

The esophagus gets badly damaged, there teeth rewined, there stomachs are plauged with problems from having this fetish,and thats what medically its put down as, same as bdsm(S&amp;M), alot of what is put down to the psychology of the mind.

xVx
    [/QUOTE] Edited by: japa