Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help :(

Ok I feel sick...I have had this bladder infection ( have an appointment for monday hope thats ok ) That i am worried is going to my kidneys and I will v*...I have had NO appetite but was hungry so just ate spaghetti...while I was eating it it wasn't agreeing with me but I ate it anyways thinking I needed to eat something, but it was gross...and turned me off...So now I am sitting here feeling sick and I jsut farted a bit an dsmells like rancid diarrhea...I am scared...Do you guys think I am ok...like I really feel gross an dsick...

There have been quite a few times where I felt sick and thought "ok...this is it....it's gonna happen.....i just know it....."-------and it didn't. Hopefully that's the case with you.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Here's hoping you're feeling better soon!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Keep us posted!

I have had many bladder infections and a lot of times have felt sick but never got sick. Try sipping on some coke or gingerale to settle your stomach or lie down. For some reason lying down on my back with my knees bent makes me feel better. I hope you get to feeling better SOON!

Kim

Keep the faith!
    Philippians 4:6-7

Hey i still feel sick...diarrhea pains, gross stomach an dfeeling like th efood really didn't agree with me, and burpy...i am hoping its just IBS and that it won't cause me to v*...

Any better yet?

I still feel gross but ti's not so much of an emergency just more of a ohhhhhhhh i feel gross and i don't really want to move that much, keep burping in a sickening way and smells are bugging kme and making it worse...I am hoping it will full pass soon...

How are you? I have IBS too and some nights I just want to weep because I feel so bloated and crampy and nauseous.

I have found that the best way to feel better faster is to drink water (nothing carbonated) and sometimes to take a walk.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm so sorry you're feeling sick! Hopefully this will pass quickly and you will feel better soon.

We're here for you!

Hi Carolee,
    Sorry you are "under the weather." Maybe try a mint if you can. Otherwise nothing is o.k. too. Try hard not to concentrate on your feelings so much and analyze. Hope you are o.k.

Thanks everyone for your posts...I stopped panicking after about an hour of my post...but was up until 6 am feelin gbloated an dgross ugh I hat eIBS! Thank you all though for your posts!