Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hi everyone! Okay, I think we need a bit of a break from all this talk about winter, and SV's and stuff. So, I want to know: whats your favorite part of spring? After all, it is right around the corner!

My favorite part is the warm weather, and the flowers and animals that come out. Also, the grass and earth smells fresh and clean, almost "cleansing" to the human body. Well, in my opinion anyway. How 'bout you??

-hayley xoxo

Definitely the warm weather but I agree the smell of earth and spring I love!

I love spring! I's my favorite season because:

*School gets out for me (may 6th)

*Flowers are pretty

*So much more color and life than in winter

*MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I love being able to go outside and take pictures (I love photography!!!)! The pollen bothers me so much, but my camera and I love bonding time.... [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DANCING NAKED IN THE GARDEN.

...Okay, not really.

I love butterflies and moths. Insect season is upon me.

my favorite part of spring is the warm weather and the fact that the sun is up til late!!! the days feel longer, but in a good way

most importantly, no more sv* season! (i hope)
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

When it ends [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. My only bonus is being able to wear skirts without the risk of frostbite- I don't like tights and rarely wear them.

Honestly, as soon as spring begins I start the countdown to winter again. I'm still kind of hoping we'll get another snow storm....we usually end up with another one at the end of April- one last one to end the season.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its a toss up between seeing the first robins and hearing the "peepers" (the little frogs that go "peep peep peep!) come out. Ahhh I love it...

Ahhh--I love everything about spring but the allergies!!

*Playing outside with the kids

*wearing shorts!!

*going to the lake

*Logan gets out of school--no more germs!!

*Having FUN!!!

*the weather

I love seeing the grass get all pretty and green and the trees flowering and then getting their nice new leaves.

The flowers.

Warm weather! I LOVE flip flops!

Longer days.

Opening the windows and letting in warm breezes.

I love the warm weather that's not TOO hot

FLIP. FLOPS. If I could wear them all year round I would

short skirts

school's almsot over!!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yep, I'm a teacher, so spring break! And, end of the year! And, I love the weather...running/biking outside, etc. Yay, spring! If it'd stop snowing outside, it might come! I have my students convinced that if we sing spring songs, it'll come!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

i like begining of spring

The weather is great. I can enjoy the outdoors with my family. We like to picnic, mountain bike and go exploring in parks. My daughter and I could skip rocks by the river for hours. I just can't wait to go outside, relax and have fun.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I love all the baby animals that are born!!!! Calfs and lambs are sooooooo cute!

I love the days are longer!

I love walking the dogs without worrying about snow and ice!

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

i forgot FLIP FLOPS!!! and picnics at the beach! it's still a little cold but it's pretty!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I still wear flip flops in the winter, unless it's snowing!! I'm going to get frost bite on my toes someday!!!

And I forgot: I love grilling out!!!!

FLOWERS!!!!!!!!! I planted a ton of bulbs last fall and I am so thankful to myself Just looking at the crocus and now the daffodils and hyacinth coming up make me happy. I highly recommend planting bulbs in the late fall when you are feeling all blue about the winter coming. It really made me happy

Except it snowed here yesterday so I hope it didn't stunt their growth!!!!!!!!!!
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

I love the smell of spring, the flowers, and just hanging out on a picnic blanket with mylittle familyand having a picnic. I love all the birds singing and being able to wear cute fun clothes! I can not wait!

And planting in the garden, I almost forgot, I also love to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof3

Just looking at the crocus and now the daffodils and hyacinth coming up make me happy. I highly recommend planting bulbs in the late fall when you are feeling all blue about the winter coming.

[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] Oh I love spring flowers, but we have to buy them and force the bulbsinside because there's still 3 feet of snow on the ground here! I'm envious of places that can grow flowers at this time of year........[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I like the smell of the new spring air.

What I LOVE about spring is the PERFECT weather, the smell in the air of the blossoming flowers, and this may be weird, but I LOVE having my air conditionong on at night!!!!! And when I go to the store at night, and it's nice and cool inside, I just love that feeling!!!! At my house, I like to get under my down comforter to go to sleep with tha AC on. The fresh air coming through the vents is cool and refreshing!!! Spring is my favorite season.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I LOVE THE SMELL IN THE AIR!!!!!
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

decrease in germs and being able to get outside if someone else is sick
    You MUST do the thing you fear the most- E. Roosevelt

warm weather, fresh air, flowers blooming....
    Keep the faith!
    Philippians 4:6-7