Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi you don't know me, (although I have contributed to the film list alot!) because I just registeredso I'll introduce myself: I am HippyClown I'm 13 I'm from the ukand I have been emetophobic since I can remember.So hello! Anyway... my therapist says I have to expose myself to "it", Soshe made me watch Monty Python's Mr Creosote the other day,NIGHTMARE! In case you didn'tMr Creosote is this great fat guy who p* all over the place, it's so disgusting it's ridiculous! I ran away but managed to come back somehow. I am quite pleased with myself today! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by hippyclown
    Hi you don't know me, (although I have contributed to the film list alot!) because I just registeredso I'll introduce myself: I am HippyClown I'm 13 I'm from the ukand I have been emetophobic since I can remember.So hello! Anyway... my therapist says I have to expose myself to "it", Soshe made me watch Monty Python's Mr Creosote the other day,NIGHTMARE! In case you didn'tMr Creosote is this great fat guy who p* all over the place, it's so disgusting it's ridiculous! I ran away but managed to come back somehow. I am quite pleased with myself today! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

welcome to the site! i'm glad you managed to come back. i don't think i've heard of that movie. is it american?
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

monty python is anything but american lol its in the meaning of life i think altho i havent seen it

Hey!!

Welcome back to the family Hippy Clown!!!

Congratulations on being able to watch the scene!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt